HEALED

Todoroki's pov

I try to lean Eijiro up against the wall of the bright room. He's completely out of it.

"Shoto" Eijiro mumbles. He's not even aware of his surroundings enough to know

"It's ok," I lie. Eijiro...

"It burns" he cries, death grip on my hand.

"It's ok, you're ok," I say as another wave of pain washes over the redhead. When it's over Eijiro's head falls forward as he tries to catch his breath.

"You good?" I ask.

"Better" he mumbles.

"We need to get you help" his body can't keep going through this. This is like the fourth time since we were put in here, he's not turning into a dragon anymore which I have to say I'm a bit grateful for, dragons aren't small.

"No, we have to find katsuki and izuku"

"Even if we do find them, what are we going to do about their hearts?" I ask him

"I haven't gotten there yet," he says sheepishly. Katsuki can track locations and summon small objects. What can we do with that? What would Izuku do?

In Katsuki's head it's like a map so if we move around enough, could we make a word? Maybe a message?

"Eijiro, your magic, is it back yet"

"Not 100% but it's there, otherwise I would be a dragon," he says. I stand up. Then Katsuki's magic is working as well.

"I know how we can get a message to katsuki," I say.

"Can you like, remove one of your claws?" I ask Eijiro

"Yeah, here" his hand shifts to resemble a dragon's and he breaks off a long sharp nail.

"Thanks" I start scratching the ground with the claw, drawing a faint outline for the message.

"What are you doing?" Eijiro asks.

"If I move around with the letters katsuki will be able to see it and know that we're ok, then maybe he can figure out a way to get a message to us and we can go back and forth" I explain.

"That's actually smart" I sweatdrop

"What's that supposed to mean"

"Just that you're really, cool" he laughs.

"You keep all of us together, and literally went to hell and back"

"It's whatever" I mumble. I shouldn't have gotten myself killed in the first place.

I walk along the faint lines that I wrote out. I'll keep going until katsuki and Izuku gets a message to us.

"Shoto you're gonna get us caught, take a break," Eijiro says.

Then five ear-shattering screams fill the room, one of which sounds oddly familiar. Izuku!

"What the hell is that?" Eijiro says,

"That the dark knights and Izuku!" I exclaim. They're being pulled back to Hizashi's side.

"Crap" Eijiro mumbles.

"Ok uh just don't listen" izuku's being hurt.

"Shoto" he's in pain. Make it stop, make it stop, please.

"Shoto!!" A bright light fills the room. Eijiro gasps and looks up at me when the light clears and the screams stop

"You have magic!" He exclaims. I- what?