TREASON

Kirishima's pov

The knights, king, Deku, and I surround a table with a map of the kingdom. Deku and the king haven't spoken since they got here, they also arrived separately. Shoto keeps stealing looks at Deku but he never returns them. Did they have a fight?

"If we search the outside of the woods then work our way in we'll find Kacchan by nightfall unless he's actively avoiding us, then we won't catch him unless he wants to be caught," Izuku explains.

...why do I feel jealous of the green-haired castle rat. And why does Shoto look like he's about to snap? After the meeting, I chase down Deku.

"Hey, can we talk?" I ask.

'Sure thing what do you need"...you to back off my fiancé

"I need some input on wedding stuff" Deku freezes in place.

"W-wedding stuff?" He says. And the plan is in action. Back the fuck off greenie.

"Yeah katsuki proposed yesterday, I thought you knew"

"Congratulations," he mumbles.

"Thanks, when's your wedding?" I ask.

"I'm not sure there's going to be a wedding" yeesh....

"It'll all work out" it better work out. If it doesn't then this green castle rat might come for my katsuki.

"For your wedding, pick a theme before you pick a planner then base your planner off of that theme," he says while we walk to the stables, our horses are already packed up. I guess the king took the hint and will not be riding with us.

"So who is mad at who?" I ask Deku while he checks the straps on the saddles.

"He's mad at me"....does Shoto see the same thing about katsuki and Deku as I do?

"He thinks I'm hiding stuff...which I guess I am, I just can't tell him" ....

"You could practice telling him by telling me" I suggest.

"Ok.." he's actually doing it.

Flashback

"Kacchan" I cry, he's walking ahead of me again.

"Hurry up Deku, we need to get back home," he says.

We were on a trip when my dad got sick, Kacchan said he isn't coming back. It was poison, something Kacchan called Dreamshade.

"You can't walk that fast, I can't keep up!!!"

Kacchan is brave and strong. I wanna be like kacchan. Kacchan turns and places his hands on my shoulders like he does when he gets serious.

"Ok Deku you're gonna go with these people now" people?

"But I don't want to leave you," I say. We continue to walk until we get to a place with lots of older guys.

"Oi, brat is this the kid," an old guy asks Kacchan.

"Yeah, it's him, got the cash?" Cash? Money? What's going on? I don't understand

"Kacchan I don't like this" I hide behind him a little, trying to shield myself from the old man's gaze.

"Deku, don't fight it," fight what??

"Come with us little boy," the man says. I look back at Kacchan but he's counting out gold coins.

"Kacchan, I don't want to go!!" I say as the man pulls me away from my best friend. I expect him to reassure me, guide me in the right direction but he turns away and I know that I'll never see him again. I won't see mama, or auntie or uncle.