UNEASY FEELING

Welcome to our account new readers!!
My name is Liz she/her
And I'm Alec they/them
Feel free to comment whatever and do what you want

We both live in America so ignore our horrible English-Liz

But you just- nevermind I don't care-Alec
————————————————————

"Don't bother," a voice says. I look up to discover his bright red eyes, a boy bound with the same rope as me. Although it was dark I could make out clear wounds, bruised face and bloody wrists.

"I already tried"
.
.
.
"Good morning" a smooth voice says. I turn in the bed to see my dual haired betrothed.

"Good morning Shoto" I giggle. He places a small kiss on my nose. I sit up and stretch my arms. I look back down at my Shoto, his two colored hair, his smile, his laugh. I love this man.

"How'd you sleep?" he asks, I sit up and lean against the head of the bed. Shoto rests his head on my lap.

"Well" I mumble, my fingers weaving through his hair.

"And you?"

"The same," he says. Shoto begins to fiddle with his ring, something he only does when he's nervous.

"What's wrong?" I ask softly.

"Nothing" well that's a lie.

"Tell me" I say sternly

"I just feel uneasy, like something is gonna go wrong"

"Nothing is going to go wrong" I reassure

"We're getting married in less than three days, it couldn't be better"

"Yes but-"

"If you have any doubts, we can call it off" I say frantically. If Shoto doesn't want to marry me, I'm not going to force him.

"What, no, of course not" oh thank god

"I just feel like something is going to happen" define something...

A knock sounds on the door, Shoto gets up to answer it, leaving me alone in the bed. When Shoto opens the door, Tenya stands in the doorway...we're in trouble. He storms into the room and starts gathering clothes.

"Sire, you and your fiance need to get ready, the knights are returning today, all the kingdoms are arriving in less than an hour, what the hell are you doing?"

As king, Shoto's wedding is a big deal. I get the short end of the stick because that means my wedding is a big deal.

"I was talking with Izuku," he groans. Tenya forcefully puts a dress shirt on his, I laugh.

"Shoto, you need to learn to dress yourself" I chuckle. I get out of bed and behind to get dressed.

"But why do that when I have you two"

"No, no relying on us" I say.

"You're king, grow up," Tenya says. Shoto and I finish getting dressed and start to head out. A group of royals I'd gathered in the square. I don't know who these people are...

"Ok, remind me of names" I whisper to Shoto. I only met these people when I was still a servant.

"Blue hair is Tomura Shigaraki, he's crown prince, they brought in prisoners so we should go see them later" ok...

"black hair is Dabi, king's advisor, he's dangerous"

"blonde girl is himiko toga, she's excentrent, stay away from her knives" she must be the one that keeps staring at me...