MURDER

Todoroki's POV

"Izuku can you slow down," Katsuki and I chase after him.

"No, we have to go save the dragon"

"He doesn't need saving, he's right here" katsuki runs around the corner, ahead of Izuku and I. Once we turn the corner we see katsuki and Eijiro embracing while Dabi pretends to throw up.

"You're ok' I exclaim

"It was an act," they explain their whole plan to keep Hizashi away while they escaped.

"So you never..."

"I didn't touch him" Dabi groans.

'Though if you two do want to have some fun I'm always up for a threesome"

"Gross" katsuki says while moving between him and Eijiro.

"Same goes for you sweetheart" he smacks Izuku's butt, in turn, Izuku's face flushes red as my possessive heart pounds.

"Don't touch him" I growl.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll back off" Dabi holds his hands up in surrender.

"You're not too bad yourself though your highness"

"Dabi!" I snap

"Fine!!!" He groans.

"Ok, what now"

"We could kill my father" Izuku suggests, we look at him in shock and horror

"Or...we could not because that's wrong?"

"Yeah, no shit" Katsuki says, we turn back to Dabi.

"First we need to get the other dark knights free of hizashi's control"

"How did you do that?" Eijiro asks Dabi.

"I focused on who I loved," he says.

"A man I had back home, Keigo Takami, he was a speaker, he could talk to animals, specialized in hawks, he could even talk to dragons but I lost him when the dragons we lived with were taken, it broke my heart" Dabi's heart as well?

"You understand," Izuku says in awe

"Yeah, but, Keigo is dead so true love's kiss was never an option for me" Keigo? I know that name.

"He's a knight!" Izuku exclaims. Yes!!

"In our kingdom, everyone calls him hawks but I'm sure of it, I didn't know he had magic but it's him," I say.

"Really?" Dabi asks.

"Yes, he's safely back home"

"Uh as far as I know none of the other knights have anyone, Jin's family abandoned him, Himiko's parents thought she was crazy and tried to have her committed, Tomrua's family is all dead, he killed them"

"What about each other?" Izuku says.

"It doesn't have to be romantic love, it could be strong bonds as well, I thought of kacchan and my mother as well as Shoto"...I feel loved

"That could work, the dark knights are like family but it's on the king" ok

Pros, we free so many hurt people

Cons, Hizashi brainwashes Izuku and Dabi again and we never get out of here.

"Let's do it," I say, ''meh it should be fine.

"Here's the plan" Dabi starts

"Izuku and I will pretend as we've dealt with you, then we'll sneak back into the knight quarters while you three hideout, katsuki, use your magic to know where everyone is"

"I can't use it on more than one thing," katsuki says.

"Better learn than" Izuku snaps. Jeez...

'I'll convince the others to come with us, Jin will release his spell and the copy will fade, then we'll go back to the kingdom and explain the whole thing,"

"Then we fix everyone's hearts," I add.

"Shoto-" Izuku starts, I cut him off

"We will, it's my fault your heart broke, I'll fix it, all of them"

"Shoto, I've been trying since I got my mind back on track and there's only one record of the curse of a broken heart being broken and that was with true love's kiss and that didn't work for you and Izuku"

"Because I don't love him" izuku mumbles, facing the ground.

"I can't love him" he looks up at me.

"We'll leave you two alone," Eijiro says while dragging Dabi and Katsuki away.

"Izuku, I love you and I'm willing to wait however long it takes for you," I say, grabbing his hands. He pulls away and looks back at the ground then he starts to look around, what's he looking for?

"Shoto I have to tell you something about my heart" oh

"Y-yes of course, go ahead"

"It's-"

"Guys, we gotta go" katsuki instructs while turning his head around the corner to see us.

"Alright katsuki, just a moment," I say.

"Izuku, what were you saying"

"I-it's nothing"

"You sure?"

"Yeah" he smiles slightly, we walk back to the other side of the wall where the others are talking.

"Let's split up now, katsuki remember to track everyone," dabi says before running off with Izuku.

"Bye Shoto!!!" He calls after out.

"Bye, I guess"