SEER

Bakugou's pov

After Deku went with the king, the knights showed up and brought us all to the dungeon. Icy hot is miserable. Deku is completely under the king's control, Eijiro is still reeling from reliving the past, tetsutetsu is helping me with Eijiro and Denki, ashido, and Hanta are passed out.

"Eijiro just breathe," I say

"N-no, I killed them, they're all dead because of me" it's heartbreaking to hear him like this.

"Yes but you told me that you forgave yourself, you can do it again," I say, rubbing circles into his back.

"Eijiro, we forgive you, so do the families of those that died, you have to forgive yourself" Eijiro takes a deep breath then sighs.

"I'm sorry" he whispers

"It's ok," I say.

"Ok, we need a plan, what are we going to do?" Tetsutetsu asks. No one says anything.

"First we need to get Izuku out of the king's spell" icy hot mumbles.

"And we need to know what his third magic is" tetsutetsu adds.

"He can see the future and past, even make us go through those memories, and he can make Deku do anything he wants with the lust spell" Eijiro explains. Deku is being forced to do things with the king, it's disgusting. The door to the cell opens and I am immediately ripped away from Eijiro.

"The king wants to see you," the knight says, dragging me out of the room.

"Let me go bastard!!" I yell.

"Katsuki!" Eijiro exclaims.

"Stop struggling" the knight whispers in my ear

"I'm a friend" ...ok

When we get to the king's doors the knight knocks on it.

"May we enter?" They ask.

"Yes, you may," a voice says. The knight opens the door and shoves me inside.

"I'll be back later" they whisper.

"Nice of you to join us katsuki," the king says while Deku sits behind him, sucking little bites into the king's neck.

Gross

"What do you want?" I ask

"Just wanted to talk to you," he says, pushing Deku's head closer to his neck. May I say it again?

Gross

"Undo your spell on Deku first," I say

"Nah I'm good, maybe you could join us though" 

GROSS

"Ew"

"Mm, right there, ok here's the deal," the king says.

"I need help finding someone, if you help I'll release Izuku and let all of you go"

"What is it?" I ask.

"A pendant, chain necklace with a gold lock on it" the one Deku was wearing at hizashi's castle?

"Alright?" I hold out my hand and summon the necklace

"Here, now let Deku go" I toss the necklace at the king, he forcefully pushes Deku off of him, Deku whines at the loss. The king puts the necklace on and smiles.

"Now, no one can kill me" what?

"I knew that puppy's father had it from looking through his memories. I just didn't know where, so thank you" the king grabs Deku by the wrist and drags him over to me.