CODES

Kirishima's pov

"And that's how I ended up here" I saw after explaining to Deku. After the others left the man in the mask knocked me out. I woke up here.

"You're Kacchan's dragon!" He exclaims. Kacchan? Who is kacchan?

"Uh I mean Katsuki is the name you know him by" katsuki!!

"Do you know where katsuki is?!" I ask frantically, I try to walk towards him but the rope keeps me back.

"I was with him but we fell into a river, I don't know what happened" damn it!!

"Can't you turn into a dragon?" he asks, I look around a bit. I think we're in a well or something. I can't see the light but it's a long tunnel upwards.

"It's too small, I would crush you and myself," I say while looking up

"Kacchan and Shoto should be here soon," Deku says. Shoto, that's the king.

"Can you stand?" I ask him. He shakes his head.

"I-I can't feel my leg" his voice wavers. This kid is used to a castle, right? He's not used to big-time injuries like I am.

"It'll be ok, do you want to try and stand" Maybe I can help him.

"I don't think that's a good idea, it's broken, when I was younger I played outside a lot, I know what a broken bone feels like, we need to find something to set it," ....I thought he was a castle rat?

"Hold on, I bought that you lived in the castle?" I ask, doing a bit of a double-take. He looks like a castle rat, talks like one too.

"Me and Kacchan did a lot when we were kids," ???? I hear a branch snap from the top of the pit.

"I think someone is there," I whisper.

"HEY!!!!" Deku yells. I guess that's the road we're taking. We both yell and shout.

"Hey, we're lowering a rope!!" A voice says.

"Do you recognize it?" I ask, Deku shakes his head. Well... it's something.

A rope falls down the tunnel.

"We're sending someone down," they yell.

"We have one injured critically!!" I yell back.

"That's alright we'll get you both help!!"

"When they get down here keep my title out of it please" Deku whispers. Why?

"Alright," I say back. A man slides down the rope.

"My name is Shota, I'm here to help," he says.

The man has long black hair, a thin scar lined underneath his eye. That's a different voice. Someone else is there.

"Get him out first," I say before he can untie me.

"Got it" Shota unties Deku then begins the climb up the rope, Deku in his arms.

He then comes back down for me. We climb up the rope to the surface. A blonde man and a purple haired man are tending to Deku's leg. Didn't denki mention a certain purple haired sex god?

"Who are you guys?" Shota asks.

"Eijiro Kirishima, he's-"

"Call me Deku" oh right if they knew his real name they would link him to the king.

"Deku?" The purple-haired guy asks.

"I'm from out of town" he bluffs.

"Well I'm Hitoshi," the purple guy says.