LOST

Midoriya's pov

I've lost Shoto

His anger and jealousy has blinded him to reality

"Do you know what people are saying right now?" Shoto asks. I'm kneeling in front of him. He ordered all the guards to leave.

"N-no sire" I whimper. Everything burns.

"That in my Father's day, you would be publicly humiliated and executed"

"Shoto nothing happened, we were just talking, if you would just listen to me-"

"Why" he throws his hands up.

"Why should I listen to you?"

"Ever since Katsuki showed up this has been coming whether it was with him or Eijiro I knew that this was coming" what? He thought I was going to leave him for Kacchan?

"Shoto, I love you, you know that," I say.

"One week, that's all you had to wait"

"Shoto-"

"One more week!!" He yells, raising a hand to strike me. I brace myself for a hit but it never comes.

"I'm sorry" I mumble. I don't know what I'm apologizing for. For hurting Shoto, for not realizing he had all of this pent up.

"Are you alright?" he asks. I nod softly.

No, you're not" faint burns line my wrists, marking where the guard was holding me.

"I'm sorry, I was angry, I almost- oh my god" his hands go to cover his mouth as he shakily steps back.

"No, Shoto, I'm ok," I say frantically.

"Did you kiss him?" Shoto asks.

"No, I didn't"

"Why can't I believe you!" He yells, I sink in on myself.

"Please, Shoto, you promised you would never leave me now I'm asking you again, please, don't do this" I didn't do anything wrong.

"You have half an hour to pack, if you cross the borders of this kingdom you'll be burned at the stake, Eijiro is to follow"

"Shoto!! Please!!!"

The spark I once saw when I looked into Shoto's eyes is gone. In its place is pure hatred.

"No! No!! Shoto please! Don't leave me, don't send me away!!!"

"Guards" the doors to the throne room open with a loud bang.

"Shoto!" I beg while the guards pull me back by my arms.

"Please don't do this!!!" I yell.

"I love you!"

"I loved you"

Beads of tears run down my face from the pain of the guards touching me and losing the one I love.

"Goodbye, Izuku" he turns his back on me.

That's it.

I'll never see Shoto again.

As I pack, each item feels like a piece of me being crushed under the weight of this feeling.

"Half hour is up, let's go" the guard says. They walk me to a horse, it has food and water already packed. Eijiro is standing next to it.

"Wait! Izuku!! What's happening" ochako says while trying to push through the knights. I can't bear to look her in the eyes as I saddle myself on the horse.

"Eijiro, what's going on?!" The squad yells.

He looks down at the reigns. We both know nothing happened but that doesn't stop the shame from consuming us. Adultery is one of the worst crimes ever, and we're being falsely accused of it.

We won't even be able to get a message to anyone in the kingdom. Kacchan, Tenya, Ochako, Asui, I'll never see them again. Mama died before Papa, kacchan and I left on the trip. Then papa died. Auntie and uncle are lords know where.

"We'll find the sleeping cats, they'll be able to get messages to and from here," Eijiro says while we cross the border.

"Izuku are you alright?"

I don't want to talk.

I don't want to do anything.

I want to die.

I would rather die than live without Shoto.

"Eijiro, I'm going to die by the end of the week," I say.

"It's a spell or curse or something but it's going to kill me"

"And you're ok with that!?" he exclaims.

I'll gladly die if it means I don't have to live without Shoto

"Yes," I ride ahead of Eijiro.

"DEKU?! EIJIRO?!"

"KATSUKI?!?!?!"

Todoroki's pov

"Hello?" I call out into the void.

Am I dreaming? The last thing I remember is fighting with Izuku so what the heck is going on? I didn't fall asleep? I was leading a meeting about finding katsuki right?

"Shoto!! Please!!!" Izuku's voice echoes through the void. What's wrong?!

"Izuku!!" I call out.

"No! No!! Shoto please! Don't leave me, don't send me away!!!"

I'm not. I can't even see you?!

"Shoto!"

"IZUKU?!?!" He sounds like he's hurting.

"Please don't do this!!!" What am I doing!!??

"Nothing happened I swear!!"

"IZUKU!!!!!!"

I fall to my knees and try to catch my breath. He's hurting. Because of me? What's going on?!

"I think I can help," a voice says. A hand rests on my shoulder. I turn around and see a streak of white hair.

"Mother?" I whisper.

"Hello, my little Sho" she smiles softly.

"H-how are you here you d-"

"Died? Yes. You're in the world between the living and the dead, i managed to cross over" she says while helping me off the ground.

"You're dead" i'm not dead.

"How did I die?"I ask.

"Stabbed, through the back, a copy of you is in your place, your poor people don't even know" I was what?!

"Tenya's memory was wiped so he can't tell anyone, the copy of you is doing some real damage" oh...

"How do I get back?" I ask my mother, she looks at me with soft eyes

"You can't, you're dead, dead people can't return" no, I need to get back.

"The underworld is it real," I ask her.

"Yes, of course, but you don't want to go there" the hell I don't

"I have to get back, remember the myth you told me"

"Persephone's pearls, I remember"

"It takes people from the underworld back to the surface" I exclaim.

"You can go back!"

"And you will come with me"

"Shoto I can't, my body is too far gone, and so is your father's so don't ask," she says sympathetically.

"Ok" I nod sharply

"We can get a message to Izuku, you can tell him what happened," she says. We can!!

"How?" I ask, she waves her hand, a piece of paper and quill appears.

"What would you like to say?"