WORDS

Eijiro's pov

After the three of them leave, Dabi unties me and gets rid of the glamour on my neck

"Sorry 'bout that kid but we had to make it look realistic," he says

"I know, I'm just glad you warned me first" I laugh.

"Yeah"

"I didn't even know that you were a dragon tamer"

he actually is...I thought he was bluffing. I didn't have any control of myself at all. I was a little scared there for a second.

"Well, I didn't tell anyone because I didn't want them to know, also you don't see that many dragons nowadays," Dabi explains.

"I'm the last one," I say, Dabi hangs his head

"I'm sorry, if you want to know anything about the dragons that raised me, I'd be happy to share" really!!

"When we get out of this, tell me everything," I say eagerly.

I want to know about my kind, where I came from, and why there are no more dragons.

"Gladly" he smiles through the purple scars.

"Ok, what now" we only got past the part where Dabi pretends to have sexual intentions for me to get Hizashi off my back.

"Now we go stop Izuku from killing the king and katsuki"

"I'm sorry what?"

"When someone becomes a dark knight their first instinct is to kill whoever they thought hurt them, for Izuku it's katsuki and shoto"

He's gonna kill my katsuki?!

"At this point, it's better just to kill Izuku, can't fix his heart and can't stop him from killing our friends"

Could I really do that? Kill someone? Again?

Or is it just putting him out of his misery?

"Grab that sword" Dabi points out a weapons rack in the corner

"I prefer the bow" I chuckle as I grab the bow and quiver of arrows.

"Odd choice for a bandit" Dabi sheathes his own sword.

"It's easier to hide when I shift," I explained.

"How does that work, you were never taught," Dabi asks.

"I was raised by humans so I guess it's kind of instinct, the first time I shifted was when katsuki first tried talking to me like a person, I wanted to talk to him as well then I could"

"Damn that katsuki is something else right?" Dabi laughs.

"He's so powerful and yet he knows nothing about the fundamentals of magic" is Dabi talking shit about Kat?!

"He's trying but Kat is just scared," I say, looking at the floor.

"He doesn't understand and frankly our lives were good before all of this and I want to go back to that so Kat having magic is probably one of the worst things that could happen to us!" I clap my hands over my mouth

"S-sorry I didn't mean that I'm just frustrated"

"We all are, now let's get a move on"

Bakugou pov

"I'll leave you to it," Hizashi laughs before teleporting away.

"How do you want to do this Deku?" I ask as he paces around me and icy hot.