24

*choose which ever you please, I personally love both but favor Daniel Seavey, oops*

-

Harry looked at me in disbelief before saying something.

"How did we get here?" he asked

"Well you know how you got here, sort of, and I for one have no clue, I was just in Cedric's room, well bathroom," I heard Harry scoff but chose to ignore it, "and I was falling asleep while listening to the running water, remembering the little creek I used to come to when I needed to get away from the world, and when I woke up, there I was."

He looked at me, nodding slightly.

"Well, we are both too young to apparate, and I don't believe that there is a port key nearby so what are we going to do now?"

I thought about all the possible ways that we could get back to Hogwarts but my mind drew a blank. Well, not really, we had three options, go to the Delacours and ask to use their floo network, go to my grandmother's all the way in Paris to use her floo network, or go to Beauxbatons and use the floo network that is within my wing of the school.

I repeated the options out loud to Harry, along with the pros and cons of each option,

"The Delacours are the closest option, but also the most risky seeing as my aunt and uncle don't particularly like me, well my uncle doesn't have anything against me but my aunt does. If we were to go to my grandmother's all the way in Paris, that would be a long trip on foot, but she loves me and would be willing to let me use the floo. And finally, Beauxbatons, pros are all there, it is somewhat nearby, it's safe, and Madame has her deputy headmistress in charge right now and I'm sure she would love to help us also. The only con is.. him."

"who's him?" Harry asked

"Timothee LaFontaine." 

-

Me and Harry arrived at the familiar gates of my school, when we stood right in front of the golden entrance, Harry's jaw lay smacked on the floor.

"This... is the entrance to your school?!" he exclaimed, taking in every detail on the goblin made gates

"yea," I chuckled while leading him to the fountain, the palace in all its glory behind it, "welcome to Beauxbatons academy of Magic" I exclaimed

He gasped at the sight, and I would too if I were seeing it for the first time again. It had taken a seven hour hike to get to the school, so by the time we reached it, the sun was setting. The melting colors of the sky only exaggerated the beauty of the palace I called school. The signature blue butterflies of the school were fluttering around the fountain, the lightning bugs began to make their way out of hiding to illuminate the darkening sky. I lead him around the gigantic fountain and to the front doors of the school.

"are you ready?" I asked

He nodded in response, his jaw still dragging itself along the floor. I giggled in response and opened the two ginormous doors, when they were fully opened we stepped in met with the main hall. I closed the doors then turned around. I saw the doors of the dining hall closed meaning they were having dinner still, the empty staircases that each led to a different part of the school, and the baroque architecture of the hall. I closed my eyes and breathed in deeply.

"home."

We continued walking until we reached the bottom of the staircase. I looked up the many stairs and smiled, ready to ascend them, and then the noise of chatter and laughter filled my ears.