30

*Belle's POV*

I felt myself falling, further and further, and the only thought running through my mind was... when was I going to hit rock bottom?

The second question to shove its way into my mind was, how am I falling?
was I physically falling?
was I falling into the depths of my pretty fucked up mind?
or was I falling for someone?

I'm surrounded by a bunch of people that I don't even know and I have no clue why I'm with them. They keep bombarding me with the fact that I know them, but just them coming up to me makes my head hurt. I try but at the end of the day I get scared and have to ask Nicolette or Harry for help.

And there it is. Harry James Potter. My best friend. Also the dude I may or may not be falling for.

I don't even care that he's the chosen one to be completely honest, and that title is just a load of bull shit. I mean, the title has basically put a 'free kill' sign on his back, or 'hey death eaters! I'm the reason your master failed! come and try to avenge him!'. 

He doesn't deserve half of the crap that comes to him, and he is so brave for even being put into those situations, much less making it through with his head.

I sighed as I stared at the ceiling in the hospital wing, thinking of Harry's emerald green eyes. I had never seen anything like them, and I never want to... ever. I was knocked out of my thoughts by the sound of the doors opening and in came fluffy boy.

"hi fluffy" I smiled slightly at his ever growing figure

"hi queenie" he said as he sat down next to my cot

"what ya doin' here fluffy?" I asked, knowing that we talked every day since I had been put in the hospital wing

"oh you know, just visiting my little queenie" I laughed as he booped my nose

After resting his arm at his side, he layed his head down next to my hand and began muttering to himself. He seemed somewhat stressed, so I thought I would be a nice friend and began to play with his golden brown locks.

"that feels good" his voice was slightly muffled because of the cot

I laughed as he began to close his eyes. I continued to intertwine his hair between my fingers for a couple of hours after, just enjoying someones presence. Fluffy had fallen asleep a while ago, and his soft snores filled this end of the hospital wing, echoing and bouncing off of the old stone walls. 

I began to close my eyes slightly until I heard a rush of footsteps come towards me. I looked up and smiled immediately at the sight of my best friend.

"Harry" I smile, whispering slightly to make sure that I don't wake up fluffy

"Belle" he nodded back, "could I possibly talk to you in private?" he asked, and my heart had began racing as the thought of us being alone filled my mind

I nodded in response and removed myself from Fluffy's grasp, seeing as he had shifted in his sleep and one of his arms were around my waist. As soon as I made it out, me and Harry began making our way towards the doors. Once we stepped outside of the doors, Harry's hands found their way to my hips, his lips to mine, and the wall to my back.

My eyes widened in surprise before I began to melt into the kiss, taking in all of Harry's force. About halfway through the heated make out session my head began to throb. I broke away from the kiss abruptly and placed my hands on the side of my head in pain.

"make it stop Harry make it-" I stopped in the middle of my sentence, my eyes shooting open in realization and my mind filling with memories

"I love you Belle.." Cedric.

Cedric, oh my Merlin.. Cedric!

I looked at Harry, an apologetic look filling my expression before I turned on my heel and ran back into the hospital wing. I saw Cedric still lying peacefully on my cot and sighed in relief, I ran over to him and tapped his shoulder lightly. He began to stir a bit before looking up at me.

"queenie? why are you awake at this ungodly hour?" his morning voice was the cutest and most hot thing I had ever heard

"I remember" I let out breathlessly, anxiously waiting for his reply

His eyes lit up almost immediately, and before I knew it, I got my answer.

He grabbed my face and smashed his lips onto mine, and I could feel the smirk play against his lips as he continued to pull me closer. I was on his lap before he broke the heated kiss, sighing as he rested his head against my forehead.

"you don't know how unbearable it was to go without you" he sighed, stealing one more kiss

"and you have no idea how happy I am to be back" I grinned cheekily as I began to move off his lap

I heard him whine before I pulled him onto the cot. He immediately wrapped his arm around my waist as I began to cuddle into his side, sleep taking over the both of us. 

'love always finds a way, even in the darkest of times, for it is the magic that conquers all'