9

"and finally Miss Belle Delacour" Madam Maxime announced, the hall went quiet so you could perfectly hear my sister and her snide remarks

"Stand here my dear" The half-giantess pointed to the spot in front of her, I timidly placed my self there, looking over my shoulder I could see Timothee who had been put into Ombrelune, and a little bit further I could see Nicolette and Leo smile at me

"I wish to be sorted" I announced, waiting for the wand to shoot its lights, signaling its decision had be made, but it did nothing, at least not for a long while

It was awkward, waiting to be sorted, everyone's eyes were on me, waiting for the lights to come out of the tip of the wand but they never came, at least not yet. After many moments of waiting the wand began elevate itself out of Madam Maxime hands. Everyone around me gasped at the sight as it raised itself higher and higher until it began spinning and flowing down like a feather. After many moments, it came eye level with me and then let out three lights, those of each house, the first out was Bellefeuille, the second Papillonlisse, and the third Ombrelune, each light taking the form of what looked like a Patronus.  

"hello" the green light spoke, it was in the form of Julian Bellefeuille

I gasped at the sight, the founders of the school were standing right in front me.

"h-how are you here?" I questioned, stuttering at the beginning

"dear," Aurelie Papillonlisse began, by the way her name basically means golden butterfly, "you are the one they prophesized about" she spoke kindly

"you are the one they spoke about, the one of myth and legend, prophesized to come true" Quentin Ombrelune began

"you are the heir" Monsieur Bellefeuille finished

My jaw was probably lying on the floor right now seeing as I was gaping at the words the lights were speaking. I was snapped out of my daze as soon as I heard my sister scoff.

"there's no way that my sorry excuse of a little sister is the destined heir-" she began before Monsieur Ombrelune stopped her short

"Jealousy runs through this ones veins," at this point, his blue light was looming over her, "pure jealous and ill intentioned thoughts run through this girls mind. in the far back though we have... fear, dwelling in the shadows, fear of becoming the shadow of her younger sister." Fleur's face flushed red with rage, "ah, but the fear is drowned out by hatred, that of which is directed towards her sister whom she seems to torment for her own satisfaction knowing that if the younger sisters spirit is broken hers is high." at this point, Monsieur Ombrelune was just embarrassing Fleur in front of everyone and I honestly was not mad about it, "you are very cunning and have all of the qualities of an Ombrelune, don't know why you were placed in Papillonlisse, oh wait, there it is, Ombrelune doesn't allow shallow minded students." the blue orb which took form of Quentin Ombrelune finished and began to make its way back over to me.

Fleur had run out crying from rage while I was still left in a daze from what had just happened. Monsieur Quentin then cleared his throat and looked back over at me along with Monsieur Bellefeuille and Mademoiselle Papillonlisse.

"Belle Antoinette Delacour," Aurelie Papillonlisse began, "you are special in ways you can't even imagine"

"the power you posses, it was a myth, a simple tale, and the title you hold was even more so a legend." Julian Bellefeuille began filling in

"you, my dear, are the enchantress, queen of magic" Quentin Ombrelune finished

I stood their gaping, after a moment I began to shake my head, believing that not a single word that was coming out of their Patronus like bodies were true.