25

I woke up to someone shaking me lightly, I began to flutter my eyes open when suddenly I felt someone jump on top of me. My eyes shot open as I groaned rolling over, clutching my stomach.

I heard giggles next to me on the bed and immediately rolled back over to make sure I was hearing correctly.

"Gabrielle?" my voice shook as her sweet name left my lips

"sissy" she smiled up at me

My eyes grew glassy as I pulled the girl into a bear hug. I felt the hot tears trail down my face as I buried my face into her small neck, taking in her presence.

"h-how are y-you here? A-auntie s-said y-y-you..." I couldn't bring myself to let the final word slip from my mouth

"momma says a lot of things remember?" she giggled slightly, holding me tighter

"b-but, h-how" I stuttered, choking on my tears a bit

"doesn't matter, all that matters is that I'm with you again" she looked up at me smiling, a look of admiration in her eyes

I went to hug her tighter when she flinched back. I looked at her perplexed as to why she moved away from my hug.

"Gabby? Chérie? What's wrong?" I asked, placing my hands on her shoulders, studying her face

"n-nothing" she stuttered out, suddenly finding her lap interesting

"petite danseuse? you know you can tell me anything and everything right?" I lifted her head with my pointer finger so she could meet my gaze

"oui" she let out, barely audible 

She removed herself from my embrace and began to slowly turn around, making her back face me, and she pulled up the back of her shirt slightly. I gasped.

"w-who did this to you?" I stuttered, studying the large gash on her back

"T-Timothee" she sobbed

I sat there, anger filling my features, my mind, and my intentions. I looked back at Gab, and the nasty gash that lay across her back, black and blue surrounding it, enveloping her back in a darkness. I slowly put my hands on the gash with little pressure to make sure not to hurt her. Blue light flowed out of my hands and was being absorbed into her skin and before I knew it, her gash was gone and the bruising was slowly fading away. As soon as she was healed my momentary silence of anger was over, all I could see was red.

I got up in one swift motion, and began making my way to the door before someone grabbed my wrist, stopping me. I looked down, my eyes glowing, and looked at Harry.

"where are you going Belle?" Harry asked, using his other hand to rub his eyes

"nothing that concerns you, go back to sleep" I said, removing my arm from his grip

*play song*

He looked at me weirdly before getting up off the couch. I didn't care because I had a place to be and another lesson to teach to that bloody bastard.

I exited the wing, my feet taking me to the dining hall. I quickly descended the stairs in the main hall, making a sharp right and landing in the middle of the entrance to the dining hall.

My chest was heaving up and down as everyone flicked their attention towards me. Everyone look slightly frightened as the lightning flickered across my eyes. Everyone but that bastard of a man, who instead took this time to smirk whilst standing up from his place at a table. He sauntered his way over to me, his smirk only growing wider as he got closer.

"come to follow me up on my offer have we? never thought of the morning but, I'll take what I can get" he taunted me, his face filling with lust once again