36

*3rd person POV* *slight tw*

Cedric didn't believe a word that was coming out of his best friend's mouth.

"SHE'S GONE, MY BELLIE IS GONE NOW WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP" he yelled, his head beginning to spin as he clutched it with both of his hands

"n-no she's not, Cedric, please just take a shower, get ready, and come with me. Let me show you.." Arthur tried pleading

Cedric looked up at the boy in front of him over his hands and sighed.

"fine." he muttered before getting up off his place on his bed

Cedric dragged his feet to his trunk that lay in front of his bed, picking out a pair of grey sweats and a black hoodie. Arthur looked at his best friend with worry in his eyes. He had never seen him like this, Cedric was supposed to be the happy golden boy, top of their year in grades, him being a close second. Cedric was usually the one who would comfort you, not the one who needed comfort.

-

"Oh my Helga dude... you look human!" Arthur teased his best friend in an attempt to lighten the mood

"oh shove it, it's not like I looked like a bloody vampire, I didn't let myself go that far," Cedric paused, rubbing his temples, "besides, I'm heartbroken."

Arthur looked at him with pitiful filled eyes before placing a hand on his best mate's shoulder, "well let's go fix that heart then."

The boy began walking off towards the direction of the hufflepuff common room. Cedric begrudgingly followed behind him, his head held low and hood over his head. Arthur smiled as he heard the boy groan when the sunlight hit his pale grey eyes. 

"oh c'mon mate! you're a hufflepuff, sunshine is what we do" he joked as the other boy only flipped a finger at him in response

Arthur chuckled and kept walking, paying no mind to the gasps that could be heard all around the two boys. Heading towards the entrance of the school, Cedric finally spoke up to his friend.

"if this is a joke, I will literally kill myself, I seriously don't know how much more my heart can take." Arthur turned around to face his friend, his eyes spoke more than anything he had ever heard before

But that was the truth. The boy before him was broken. Broken for everyone to see. In the six years that Arthur had known the boy, he had never seen one frown on his face. He was so used to the fact that Cedric had been happy, and if not happy, neutral, but never sad or broke; even if he was, he was bloody good at hiding it. He placed his hand on the broken boy's shoulder for the second time that day.

"Ced, I would never intentionally break you even more than you already are, and if I were to do it, never in this way, never with a person you love."

And with that, the two boys stepped out of the ancient castle they called home and began on their little walk towards a certain powder blue carriage that could change Cedric's life forever.... for a second time around.

-

"B-Bellie?" Nicolette stuttered out at the sight of her best friend in front of her again

"Colie." the girl gasped, a few tears running down her cheeks

The darker skinned girl ran towards the blue eyed one and enveloped her in the tightest hug ever known to wizard kind. Nicolette sobbed as she stroked the girl's hair, not believing that the girl had defied death and came back to her.

"I'm right here Nicolette, I promise you I'm right here." the lighter skinned girl said to the other, squeezing her figure as a way of reassurance to not only herself, but to the weeping girl in her arms

"I-I can't believe it, y-you're back" the girl sobbed once more

"I am," Belle nodded, "and I'm here to stay. I promise."

The two girls pulled apart, keeping each others hands on the others shoulder, staring into the other persons eyes.

Their moment was broken by a knock at the door. Nicolette nodded towards Belle, telling her it was okay to open the door. Belle nodded and made her way over to the oh-so-familiar door of her dorm room on the carriage.

The girl opened the door only to be met by those grey eyes she fell in love with what felt like a lifetime ago.

"fluffy boy?" the girl ask, her voice breaking as more tears surfaced

The broken boy stood there, unable to move, but looking at those ocean blue currents he fell in love with. 

"Queenie?" he breathed out before launching himself onto the girl, quickly connecting their lips and pushing her back against the nearest wall

Nicolette and Arthur looked at each other before silently leaving the room that would be full of noise in a matter of minutes as the two teenagers finally decide to give themselves to each other after being separated for far too long.