29

I woke up back in my room at... Beauxbatons?

I shot up from my place on my bed quickly, causing all the blood to rush into my head at a frantic pace. I held my head in pain.

"ow" I murmured, squeezing my eyes shut in a desperate attempt to make the pain stop

"Bellie?"

"Darling?"

"random girl who saved my life?"

I opened my eyes once again and was met with the curious faces of Nicolette and two guys.

"N-Nicolette... who are these people?" my shaky voice let out, I glanced over at Colie in panic

I saw a look of pain flash over the tall boy's features, he had really fluffy golden brown hair and really pretty stormy grey eyes.

"This is.. Cedric," Colie said, motioning towards the tall dude, I nodded in response, "and this is Arthur" she said motioning to the other dude, he had dark brown hair and the most stunning pair of blue eyes anyone ever saw

"Nice to meet you Cedric, Arthur." I nodded towards them 

"Likewise"

"Same to you"

I got up out of bed and made my way to my desk and pulled out a piece of parchment and a quill.

"What do you think you're doing?" Nicolette asked me

"Owling Harry" I said, the sound of my quill scratching across the parchment filled the room

I heard someone storm out of the room in anger, but I didn't pay much attention since it was probably one of those dudes I hardly knew.

I continued scribbling on the parchment until I heard yelling outside my room.

"SO SHE DOESN'T REMEMBER ME BUT SHE REMEMBERS POTTER?! ARE YOU BLOODY SERIOUS?"

"Cedric, please calm down, she's known Harry since before her first year here, give her a break.." Nicolette

Was she talking to the fluffy haired boy? The one with really pretty, stormy grey eyes?

"HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN NICOLETTE? I'm her boyfriend.. and she doesn't even remember me..." his voice cracked in a couple of places before all I heard were sobs

I turned back to my parchment, my hand shaking and my vision becoming blurry, and my mind filling with questions.

'am I the reason fluffy boy is crying?'

'did I forget something..or someone?'

'I don't remember forgetting something..'

'am I even okay?'

And suddenly my racing mind came to a screeching halt, and my head started swaying back and forth as I fell in and out of consciousness.

I fell out of my chair with a loud thump onto the floor, my mind still fazing in and out. I heard the door open and the rushing of footsteps towards me, there were shouts but that was when my mind finally gave in and black consumed my senses.

*Cedric's POV*

'she doesn't remember me... my own girlfriend doesn't even remember me,' 

I felt my heart beginning to break as stormed out of her room at Beauxbatons, and into the common room of her wing. Anger flowing freely through my veins, my face growing red, and my breathing becoming unsteady. I began tugging at my hair frustratedly, my facial expressions growing my flustered, and my breaths coming from my mouth.