[13]

"Go To Hell"
                            Sorry- Beyoncé
                          ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

                               "Go To Hell"                             Sorry- Beyoncé                           ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

Alexandra stared at her dress. It was a navy blue mini dress with poka dots. It hugged her body perfectly and flowed beautifully. She had forgotten she had got it, she figured JJ found it while picking her clothes up earlier.

She grabbed her dads present. She had stopped by the bookstore on the way home and got him a book.

The book was called The Little Prince, he would read it to her. Or so her mother said he would read it to her, and once he left her mom would always read it to her.

Alexa had never given her dad a meaningful gift but she felt as though it was time. She knew it's what her mom would've wanted. And with everything that had happened in the morning, her almost dying. She felt like she should at least try with her dad.

She quickly put a bow around the white box the book laid in.

Shen then proceeded to put some foundation over the hand print on her cheek.

When she walked down, there were a ton of people already buzzing around. She found it ridiculous considering it was suppose to be a dinner and it was only around 6.

Rich people do eat dinner early I guess she thought as she walked around looking for her dad. She spent half an hour greeting everyone, everyone seemed pleased to see her, especially the gross old men.

She instead found Penelope, who pulled her over to talk to some charity people.

"We'd love to have you come to the beach clean up tomorrow. We know you're friends with lots of kids so I think you'll really inspire a bigger outcome." The man said.

"I'm sure she'd love to attend." Penelope responded not even considering what Alexandra had to say. Alexa glared at the blonde haired woman.

"Well if you have plans it's quite alright." The man nervously smiled looking between the two.

"No, no uhm I'd love to be there. Anything to help out the community." Alexandra smiled her million dollar smile.

Penelope let out a relieved smiled and patted Alexa's back awkwardly.

"Uhm would you excuse me I was actually looking for my dad." Alexa looked at Penelope.

"He's in his office hun."

The only times Penelope called Alexandra, hun, sweetheart, or any thing like that, was in public.

When Alexandra made her way to her dads office, she came face to face with Doug, Rafe, Sarah, Topper and Kelce.

"Alexa babe there you are."

She wanted to leave but before she could Doug grabbed her in a tight hug.