[3]

"Risk"
        Are You Bored Yet?- Wallows, Clairo
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

                                    "Risk"         Are You Bored Yet?- Wallows, Clairo        ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

"Are you sure you don't want me to go with you?" Alexa leaned over her steering wheel looking at John B.

Alexa always tried to accompany him on his DCS meetings but he never wanted her to to go. He was embarrassed and upset at how it goes down. He'll be told what he doesn't want to hear.

"Yes I'm sure. I don't even think they'll let you in Al." John B looked over at the building.

"I could bullshit my way in there. You know I can. I'll just say I'm there for emotional support." The girl shrugged.

Lying was one thing she was very good at.

"Yeah right, more like emotional stress. I'll be fine, catch you later?" John B asked opening the door.

"Yeah I'll meet you at the shore." She smiled softly as they did their handshake.

"Thanks for the ride." John B stepped out and shut the door to the black Jeep Wrangler.

"Any time John B." The girl threw a quick piece sign before pulling away watching as he entered the building before she left.

                                   ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

When she arrived home the first thing she heard were fast and loud heels coming towards her. Alexandra groaned knowing what was about to happen.

"Where in the holy hell have you been Alexandra?!" The wicked bitch of the Kooks asked.

The blonde haired lady stood there with a hand on her hip waiting for an answer.

"Out with friends." Alexa sighed walking past her and up the stairs.

She knew she didn't have to explain herself to that woman.

"Alexandra! Get back here!" Penelope yelled throughout the house.

Alexa walked into her room and threw herself on her bed, letting out a big sigh.

she shut her eyes when all of the sudden she heard a soft knock.

"Dad I'm sorry I spent the night-"

"It's me"

"Oh Nate." Alexa lifted her head and smiled.

She should've guessed it considering her dad would've barged in and yelled at her.

"Liams pissed." The boy stated walking into her room. He sat next to her on her bed.

"When is he not? Let me guess Doug stopped by?"

The boy nodded. He was like her spy, he knew everything and he would tell her everything. Alexa was the only one who made him feel normal in the house. His mom had no interest in him because he wasn't a girl, his sister found him annoying and he just had nothing in common with Liam. Alexa on the other hand would watch Star Wars movies with him and go to his science competitions.