[9]

"Wish I could go back."
Mr. Brightside- The Killers

 Brightside- The Killers                  ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

"He's not even awake, we could've totally napped some more." JJ complained as they approached the quiet chateau.

"Just go wake him up." Alexa shook her head with a smile.

JJ had a point though. She would've definitely enjoyed napping some more with him. A two hour nap didn't make up for the amount of sleep she had lost.

"DCS! I know you're in there!" JJ yelled out loud causing Alexa to once again shake her head.

"Quit it." She laughed softly. Instead of quitting he jumped at the window banging on it.

Alexa could only imagine how scared shitless John B was.

She waited patiently on the steps as John B quickly got ready. She leaned her head against the railing and shut her eyes. She was on the brink of sleep when John B ruffled her hair causing her to jolt awake.

"Jesus Christ." She murmured the complaint, taking a deep breathe.

"Hey you ok?" John B asked concerned.

"I'm fine" she assured with a small smile before running to get into the back of the van.

John B sent JJ a confused look, JJ just shrugged, keeping his promise to Alexa that he wouldn't tell anyone.

The minute Alexa laid down on the back seats. She knew it was game over. She was gonna pass out very soon. The pills had kicked in and she was tired out of her mind.

By the time they reached the main road she was lights out. She was gone and lost in her dreams.

"Is she actually ok?" John B asked looking back at her through his rear view mirror.

"Yeah she's fine dude, she just couldn't sleep last night." JJ shrugged

They spoke in low voices in order to not wake the girl up.

"Alright I'm just asking." John B shrugged in response.

John B cared about his friend, a lot. He was jealous when he saw how close JJ and Alexandra had gotten, because Alexa was supposed to be his best friend not JJ's. But over time he decided that Alexa was much more happier with JJ than she was with anyone else so he let it be.

"Why don't we talk about Kie?" JJ asked turning towards John B with a smirk.

John B rolled his eyes and sighed.

"No JJ I don't want to talk about Kie." John B exasperated.

"What? I'm just saying, I don't understand why you don't at least try with Kiara. She clearly likes you. She's like 'oh John B!'" JJ mimics Kie in a over exaggerated girly almost moaning voice.