[34]

"Sweet dreams Al"
Space Song- Beach House
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"I need to check the back tire of this thing I'll be right up

"I need to check the back tire of this thing I'll be right up." Kiara said as she got out of her car.

Alexa exited Kiaras car and headed up the steps. She almost slammed against Popes back when he had abruptly stopped.

"Hey JB, hey...Sarah?" Alexa greeted but it came out more of a question.

Right in the chateau porch was the blonde sitting on the couch with John B sitting on a chair beside her.

Sarah smiled and waved awkwardly at the three.

"This should be good." Alexa muttered while scoffing a laugh. She wanted to laugh at how stupid John B could be.

"Can we all sit and talk?" John B instructed as JJ and Pope went to grab a seat.

Before Alexa could follow, John B pulled her in the house by the door.

"Uhh where's Kie?" John B nervously scratched the back of her head.

"20 feet away, looking at her car. Dude what the hell? She's gonna flip." Alexa crossed her arms over her chest glaring at John B.

"Why should she?"

"Huh I don't know maybe it's because she's spent the last 24 hours telling you how much she hates Sarah and you still decided to bring her here, unannounced." Alexa narrowed her eyes at him.

Alexa thought Kie was over reacting but didn't feel as though that was the way to go about it.

"Kie will have to get over it." John B whispered harshly.

"Go ahead and tell her that. I'm sure she'll take that constructive criticism and shove it straight up your ass." Alexa smiled sarcastically, John B cocked his head in annoyance.

"Maybe if you-" he was cut off.

"No, I'm not getting in the middle of this. If you wanted Sarah and Kie in this together you should've talked to Kiara before hand. I think I heard her car door, I can't miss this shit show." Alexa rolled her eyes

She walked out to sit beside JJ. Sarah sent John B a questioning look.

JJ snaked an arm around Alexas waist. She nervously played with the pendant on her neck.

The pogues all held their breaths when Kiara came up.

"Dude my tire-" Kiaras voice stopped immediately when her gaze met Sarah's.
Alexa could see a fury of emotion go through her best friends eyes.

"No effing way!" Kiara paced on the porch.
"You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?"

All of the words John B had planned left his head. He looked at his three friends sitting to his right.