[15]

"Hope"
                      Mr. Rager- Kid Cudi
                       ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

 Rager- Kid Cudi                       ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀  

           John B stated intently into the hole.

Alexandra wanted to ask what Kie had found so badly but everyone else was quiet so she decided to be quiet.

Kie soon handed a package from fedex.

"That's not gold." Pope tired to act disappointed but deep down he was curious.

Beside them JJ and Alexa had lost interest.
JJ pulled another blunt, Alexa face contorted in disgust.

"Seriously another one?" She asked JJ. She wondered how many he carried.

"You say that now but then you ask me for a hit." JJ said with the blunt in his mouth.

He rummaged through his pocket for a lighter. When he found it he quickly lit it up.

Alexa walked back over to John B. Looking at the package again.

"Alexa it's actually from my dad." John B smiled up at her, she couldn't help but genuinely smile back.

He looked so hopeful. Like he was one step closer to finding his dad. And maybe for the first time ever he was.

"Code red, code red. Square groupers! Square groups!" JJ warned moving back.

Alexa's eyes widened as she saw the headlights. She'd be dead if she were caught with John B.

Although she knew the circumstances, her feet failed to move.

JJ quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her along with him. Softly shoving her behind the tomb wall.

"Light!" Kie warned as they all turned off their flashlights.

Alexandra quickly clicked JJ's off as he put out his blunt.

"John B your light!" Kies voice raised. The only reason it raised was due to fear not anger.

When she heard the rough voices, fear traveled up Alexa's spine. She felt as if they were gonna get her.

"Oh my god, this is it. I'm finally gonna die." Alexandra slid down the wall gripping her hair.

Her breaths came out quick and uneven.

"Shut up Lex you're not gonna die." JJ quickly looked down at her before peering off to the side again.

"John B can't turn off his light and the rat mans gonna get me." She whispered softly as a few tears left her eyes.

"You better not cry!" Pope threatened her.

"I'm not, I'm not gonna cry. I just had so much weed. Kie can we please run." She begged grabbing on to Kiara's hand.

Kie looked at her disheveled friend.