[40]

"Always you."
Feel So Close- Calvin Harris
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Yeah I can get it to you guys, just gotta wait til we close, my dads still got a car hooked

"Yeah I can get it to you guys, just gotta wait til we close, my dads still got a car hooked." Johnny explained to the couple. He was the son of the small towns' mechanic.

"Sweet, thank you so much Johnny. We'll be back." Alexa smiled wide before turning around.

"Any time Al." Johnny called out, watching her walk away.

JJ cleared his throat causing Johnnys head to snap up. He had forgotten he was there. JJ squinted his eyes at him. The two stared at each other before Alexa called JJ.

JJ tore his eyes away and followed his girlfriend.

"JJ! Do you hear the music?" She asked as they walked down the street, passing many storefronts.

They went behind a building towards the piers before they came across the night club. It seemed to be packed considering it was their first night opened after the storm. A portion of the club was indoor and a portion outdoors.

The music disturbed the quiet night, as the chatter of drunk people could be heard.

"Come on JJ we gotta go! Dancing always makes me feel better. It'll sober you up." Alexa smiled excitingly at him, pulling his arm towards the outdoor portion.

She looked like a little girl at Disney World.

"How are we gonna get in? It's an over 21 club Lex."

"Have age limits ever stopped us before? Come on help me over the gate, I'll open the door from inside." She smiled wide.

"Are you crazy? This is trespassing." JJ looked over at her.

"As crazy as they get hun. Are you gonna help me or not?" She questioned.

JJ narrowed his before mischievously smiling and motioning her to get on him.

With a grunt he lifted her on his shoulders as Alexa hopped over the face and fell on her feet with a thud.

"Sweet just gotta..." she focused on the lock before she heard a click.

She smirked at JJ before opening the gate, letting him in. Luckily the crowd was around the corner. The colorful lights beamed as they rounded it. Everyone was drunk and happy, they all danced, talked, forgot about all their problems.

Alexa pulled JJ's hand behind her, dazed by the lights.

The DJ could be heard calling out the name of the next song.

"I LOVE THIS SONG!" Alexa called out with a wide smile pulling him towards the crowded space.

JJ smiled as he admired her moving through the crowd.
She turned and flashed a grin at the blonde. She held his forearms as JJ put his hands on her waist waiting for the song to start.