[42]

"Try"
I Can't Handle Change- Roar
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Try"I Can't Handle Change- Roar❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"So he's in there?"

"Yup squatting, your brother has fallen quite hard young one." Alexandra put on her sun glasses and looked over at Wheezie.

"This hard though? It has to be an all time low." Wheezie stared at the unfamiliar home.

Alexa watched the young girl clutch her backpack.

Alexandra had lied to JJ and Kiara, telling them that Nathan had an emergency she needed to tend to. In reality Wheezie needed a ride to visit her homeless brother.

"Hey Al, would you mind going in there first. If he's passed out or something, I don't want to uh, I don't like seeing him that way." Wheezie frowned softly.

Alexandra sighed, she had really hoped she wouldn't have to talk to Rafe again.

"Yeah, yeah, of course. You wait out here and I'll let you know." Alexandra assured.

"Thank you.... you know he really messed things up with you. I really wish he hadn't, I miss seeing you around the house." Wheezie softly revealed.

Alexandra sent her a saddened look before forcing a smile.

"Don't worry Wheeze, I'll make it a duty for us to hang out once in awhile. I promise. I've missed my boutique buddy as well."
The order girl had grown to love shopping with her ex boyfriends little sister. She didn't remember how much she missed it until Wheezie had brought it up.

"Cool! I'd love that!" Wheezie smiled bright.

"Okay, uh I'll be right back Wheeze." Alexa exited her car before heading towards the entrance of the summer home.

Once inside she looked around to where Rafe could be until she noticed the opened balcony door.

Alexandra walked out to a sight that slightly hurt her heart. Slightly.

Rafes area was a mess, with beer bottles everywhere, random lines of cocaine.

Rafe who was taking a hit of his bong, didn't notice the girl until she let out a whistle.

"What a shit show." Alexandra crossed her arms over her chest.

"Why is it that everytime I think my life can't get any shitter, you show up."

"Hot chick." She ignored his comment and instead nodded at the magazine on the table. Rafe rolled his eyes before flipping it over to hide the woman.

"I'm sorry, what exactly are you doing here?" Rafe demanded.

"Wheezie asked me to bring her."

"I swear to God-"

"Rafe you asked a thirteen year old girl to go across town, with all her life savings, by herself, without her parents finding out. What exactly did you expect her to do? Hail a cab and hope she wouldn't get kidnapped?"