[28]

"Take Two"
Tired- beabadoobee
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Alexandra numbly put her make up on, she tried her best to conceal her swollen eyes

Her house maid Sophia helped her put the dress on. She smiled at the teen sadly.

"You look absolutely gorgeous Alexandra." She stated while Alexa stared at herself in the mirror.

Alexa hated it all.

The lavender dress hugged her perfectly, the delicate tulle travelled all the way down to her feet, with a intricate flower design. The strapped back looked complicated but Sofia tied it perfectly.

Any other day Alexandra would've thought she almost looked like a princess, but no matter what, she couldn't be happy.

"Thank you Soph." Alexa acknowledge the older brunette lady.

Alexa headed down the stairs and saw Nate come out in a tux.

Not surprisingly he was the one who calmed
the older girl down. He fixed his cuff before walking over and helping her finish getting ready.

Bethany came in a second later with the green dress Alexandra was originally supposed to wear with Doug. Alexa could've cared less.

Bethany breathed heavily in anger when she saw how pretty Alexandra looked. Even more when she saw Nate putting the island club crown on Alexas head.

Alexa's phone buzzed, it was Kiara.

K<3:
-This shit sucks, why do we even have to go?

Alexa decided to ignore it and head to the car. She didn't want to talk to anyone, she decided she wasn't going to tell her friends what she saw. She knew JJ wouldn't want her to, if he was even okay. Although if something unspeakable had happened to JJ, she would've heard about it by then, right?
Soon Nate and her "family" joined her in some fancy car so they could head over.

♥♥♥♥♥♥

When they arrived all the Kooks flocked around them like they were seagulls and the Whittemores were a piece of bread.

All the boys gawked at Alexa while most of the girls despised her.

Alexa talked to many people, although the people did most of the talking, she would respond with a gesture or a small sentence. She shook many hands. She saw Doug and Bethany being very friendly which she wasn't surprised about, Bethany wanted to be her in every way. Although Doug couldn't keep his eyes off of his ex-girlfriend, who he felt looked hot. It made him angrier that he couldn't have her.

"What did you think of this weeks boat showing?" A older woman with a blue ball gown questioned Alexandra.

"Unfortunately I wasn't able to watch it this week, though my father tells me it was quite a spectacular showing, best he's seen so far." Alexandra politely smiled, the older lady looked content with the answer.