[37]

"By myself"
Bubble Gum- Claire
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Alexa watched JJ clean the gold as she leaned against the countertop

"In a week I'm gonna have you in Hawaii drinking as many piña colada's as you want Lex." JJ deed the gold off with a towel.

"As many as I want?" she questioned with a playful smile.

"10, 20, 100." He put the gold down and put his hands on her hips, towering over her.

She looked up and smiled at him, putting her palms against  his chest.

"We'll have our own place and you know we can..." JJ trailed off with a smirk causing Alexa to scoff.

"In your dreams." she rolled her eyes with a smile.

"Trust me, my dreams with you are heaven sent." he laughed softly before returning to cleaning the gold.

Alexa smiled at the thought of living with JJ. It sounded too good to be possible but it was all she wanted. Her and her friends living the life they all deserved, being happy, and not having worry about anything.

The girl walked over and cupped his cheek before placing a soft, needy kiss on his lips.

JJ's eyebrows went up at the unexpected kiss but nonetheless responded.

She pulled away and sent him a smile. Words couldn't describe how in...how in love she was.

"I-" She started but cut herself off, fear eating her up. What they had was good, it was great, there was no need to rush.

JJ sent her a confused glance, a smile still sat on his lips. Alexa blushed and looked down.

"Uhm I uh I can't wait you know? For it to be just us." She smiled softly.

"One week Lex." he assured in a whispered before kissing her plump lips one more time.

"Promise?" she asked softly.

JJ squeezed her sides and pulled her towards him while she let out small laughs.

"Of course I promise." he teased softly while placing kisses on her face.

Alexa giggled before pushing his head away. JJ stood back admiring her, watching the blush rush to her face. She turned and walked away, as always he followed.

The pair walked out towards Kiara.

"Kie this better work. We can't pawn this if there's a giant wheat symbol on it." JJ placed the gold at Kiaras feet.

"It's gonna work." Kiara assured, smiling mischievously with the blow torch.

Sure enough as soon as she placed the flame on the gold it began changing its form. In mere minutes the wheat symbol was gone. JJ and Alexandra watched astonished. Kiara was right, it would work.