[23]

"Stupid"
Out of My League-  Fitz and The Tantrums
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Stupid"Out of My League-  Fitz and The Tantrums❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Alexandra was in shock when she felt JJ's lips on her own. There was a sensation that made her stomach do many flips. It made her skin heat up and her lips burn at the touch. It might've just been a kiss but it was who the kiss was with that made her body shiver.

When JJ didn't feel Alexa's lips respond after a second he realized he might've been in the wrong. He shouldn't have kissed her without permission, he probably scared her. She probably didn't want it.

JJ pulled away and shut his eyes in disappointment with himself.

"I'm sorry Lex, do you-"

JJ got cut off when Alexa pulled him back smashing her lips against his. This time she moved them against his, JJ didn't hesitate to respond.

She kissed me He thought

All he could think about in the moment was how right it felt and how after many years, her lips still tasted like strawberries.

He cupped her face and she wrapped her arms around his broad shoulders.

JJ gently pushed her back against his wall without breaking the kiss.

Words couldn't describe how content and happy the two felt. They didn't want it to ever end.

JJ's hand soon moved from Alexa's face to her waist. Usually when making out with any girl his hand was immediately on their ass but Alexa wasn't any girl. So therefore he kept them on her waist respectfully, knowing Alexa wouldn't really like it any lower. Little did he know she'd like just that.

Alexandra pulled away to catch her breath. She let her head hit the wall behind her, shutting her eyes.

"Fuck" Alexas voice came out breathy. The sound caused JJ to swallow hard.

JJ breathed heavily before beginning to place kisses on her neck. Alexa bit her lip at the contact.

"W-what are we doing?" She swallowed hard.

They were friends. They were just friends.

JJ ignored her and placed a kiss on her jaw.

"We should definitely stop." She tried to not like it but it was hard, almost impossible.

"Yeah?" JJ looked into her eyes, whispering it in a mocking tone.