[26]

"Protect Me"
Freaks- Surf Curse
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

She stood up feeling a bit more bold with the metal in her hand

She stood up feeling a bit more bold with the metal in her hand. She cocked it making Doug freeze. She sucked in a tight breath, she didn't expect it to be loaded. The gun felt heavier than it actually was.

"Get the fuck off!" She yelled looking between the group of three and Topper.

Kelces eyes widened. Kiara took the distraction as a break to look for a better option.

Kelce immediately let go of JJ, Rafe backed off mostly in shock. Topper dropped Pope in fear.

Doug still held onto JJ.

"What are you doing?" Doug asked, his eyes burning with anger.

"Let go off JJ." She had to really focus to make sure her hand wouldn't shake.

"You're crazy." He Scoffed, not budging.

"Well I suggest you let him go before I show you fucking insanity." She threatened.

Kiara slowly walked over and grabbed the bag, beginning to ruffle through it.

Everyone sort of held their breaths to see what would happen next.

Doug laughed before letting go of JJ. He marched towards Alexandra. JJ tried going after him but Rafe shoved him back.

The closer Doug got the more Alexandra wanted to lower the gun.

"Do it, go ahead." Doug challenged, licking his lips, placing himself in front of the gun.

Her eyes looked into his. She felt like the situation was stupid and she regretted picking up the gun.

"You're not gonna shoot me Alexandra." He laughed, and he was right. There was no way she could ever have it in her.

Alexa's jaw clenched but her hand was shaky.

"How much do you want to bet? You mean nothing to me." She glared at him.

Rafe watched intrigued, noticing how the gun made her untouchable. It made him fall for her even more than before. Maybe she was like him.

A bright glow caught her attention behind Doug causing her to lower the hand that was holding the gun. Rafe looked at Doug and nodded for them to leave.

"Keep this in mind Alexandra. If reversed , I wouldn't have hesitated." He seethed looking down at her.

She could smell the alcohol in his breath. The threat should've scared her more than it did but she was too worried about JJ to care.

Alexandra put the safety back on and put the gun in the bag before running towards JJ.

"Are you okay?!" She put her hands on his shoulders as he was hunched over.