[17]

"Rain"
Fake You Out- Twenty One Pilots
❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀ ❀

When she arrived she had to wait a couple of minutes until her friends showed up

The familiar van sped into the parking spot in front of her.

She walked up beside JJ's window.

Her eyes widened when she noticed the gun in his hands.

"Could you maybe not pull that out in a public Kook parking lot JJ?" She worriedly looked around to make sure no one was near.

The van already looked out of place itself.

"You can never be too careful."

Pope came out and stood beside Alexandra, putting his arm over the window frame.

"From who?! A 80 year old businessman? You're insane." She glared at him.

"Hey, I predict bringing a weapon to a four star hotel will likely cause more problem than they solve." Pope sternly tried getting through to JJ.

Kie poked her head between John B and JJ.

"I swear to God, I'm gonna throw that thing in the ocean, JJ. Put it back." She threatened.

JJ made no moves until John B grabbed the gun and put it in the glove compartment.

"There you go champ!" Pope proudly patted him. Alexandra moved towards the front of the van.

"Can't forget my badge! Professional bus boy."
JJ smiled while walking ahead of the pack.

Alexandra tried ignoring how good JJ looked in a white t-shirt. It was hard cause he looked pretty damn good to her.

They all followed JJ towards the fancy building with big white walls. A single night there would probably cost anyone a couple paychecks.

"So what exactly are we doing here?" Alexandra asked as she hadn't really been debriefed.

Due to her Kook life this happened quite often. She'd have no clue what they were up to so she'd just go along with it.

"We're getting on the internet because only rich people have electricity right now, and your dads too scary for us to go to your place." JJ informed as they stepped on the pathway.

"Yeah that's fair." She agreed.

Her dad was intimidating as hell, he always looked stern and like he didn't take any shit from anyone. Those characteristics intensified whenever her pogue friends would come over, until one day he told her they just weren't allowed.