[32]

"Happiness"
Daddy Issues (Remix)- The Neighbourhood
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" JJ asked Alexa as Pope stopped the van in front of her house

Kiara had decided she wanted to stay with John B for a while before coming home.

"My exact words to my dad were 'Fuck you Liam' I'll be shocked if I'm not on a crime podcast within the hour." Alexandra laughed, sitting beside him in the back.

"That's not funny Lex." JJ quickly responded, glaring at her.

"Lighten up, I was joking. I'll be fine." she assured while standing up.

Before she walked out the van, JJ tugged on her wrist and pulled her face down towards his, with his other hand.

She stood between his legs, making out. She could stay like that forever, she loved the way her lips moved against his. JJs tugged on the hem of her shirt, indicating for her to sit on his lap.

"Uhm I'm still here." Pope announced from the front.

Alexa pulled away rather quickly, she hated to admit that she had forgotten he was there. JJ cleared his throat while smirking up at Alexandra who was blushing.

"Right uhh I'm gonna go, goodnight." Alexa grabbed her dress.

"Night!" The boys called out.

Alexa walked up to her front door and opened it with the code Liam had given her.

She was upset to see the lights still on, she had been hoping her dad and step mom were asleep.

She quietly shut the door as if she were in a quiet place. Her dad being the the evil demon monster trying to get her.

She had only made it to the first step when she heard a loud booming voice.

"Alexandra!"

Alexas head hung low, she shut her eyes slowly, taking a deep breath.

Hell was about to freeze over.

The girl slowly made her way to the living room. She rolled her eyes to see her family sitting there, staging some kind of intervention.

Her dad-furious
Penelope-annoyed
Bethany-smirking
Nate- wouldn't meet her eyes at all. His leg bouncing anxiously.

"Family meeting?" Alexa stood in front of the fire place. They all stared at her as if she were performing, their eyes wouldn't move away at all.