[25]

"The Gun"
Hey Lover!- Wabie
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

"Will you quit it?" Alexa smacked JJ's arm after he let out another exasperated sigh

"Ow! Lex why did we have to come?" JJ complained while carrying his lawn chair.

"It's important to Kie, so it's important to us. Okay? Now quit complaining and smile."

She grabbed JJ's free hand and pulled him towards Kiara and Pope. JJ couldn't help but smile as she tugged his hand.

They greeted each other before Kiara began the search for seats. She wouldn't be happy if they didn't have decent seats.

"I'm so glad they're still doing this. Keep calm, carry on, back to OBX life. Aren't you guys glad that I made you come?" Kiara settled on a spot.

"Ecstatic." Pope deadpanned while setting up his chair.

"Alexas bed was pretty comfy. I'll be honest." JJ mumbled. Now that the two had kissed they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. They spent their time making out, while talking about random shit.

Luckily her dad had meetings all morning, therefore JJ was no bother at her house. Alexa knew the house maids which she loved, wouldn't say a word.

JJ and Pope spoke in hushed tones behind the two girls.

Per usual, Pope was freaking out and JJ was telling him to calm down and shut up.

"Come with me to get snacks?" Alexa asked Kiara. Kiara agreed and started walking with her.

When Alexa passes by JJ she hit his arm and looked towards Pope. They had agreed to tell their friends about them, so it wouldn't be weird later on.

"Uhm hey Kie, I need to tell you something." Alexandra played with her hair nervously.

"What? What is it?" Kiara looked at her with a weirded expression, not sure what to expect.

"Me and JJ Uhm we kissed and I guess we're together. I just thought I'd mention it or whatever." Alexandra shrugged.

Kiara looked stunned before a smile broke on to her face. She hugged her friend happily.

"God I can't believe after years you're still obsessed with JJ." Kiara laughed while shaking her head looking over at Pope and JJ.

At the lawn chairs JJ stared at Pope.

"Yo Pope, Lex wanted me to tell you we're together." JJ sniffled while clearing his throat.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean like we kissed and now she's my girl. Do you know how relationships work?" JJ nervously let out a chuckle.

Pope stared for a second before putting his hand out for a dap.

"Nice dude! You're not messing with me right?" Pope congratulated JJ .