[36]

"Full Kook"
everybody wants to rule the world-
Tears For Fears
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

 When JJ and Alexa arrived Pope and John B were heading out to get Kie and Sarah

JJ hopped on the boat to help.

"Nice hickeys. Told you they were screwing." John B looked over at Pope.

Pope blushed. Alexa flipped John B off.

"Alejandra you're finally back." Lacey called out walking down the pier.

Alexandra crossed her arms over her chest.

"And I'm leaving." Alexa was going to jump on the boat but she hadn't notice the boat was moving away fast.

"Actually you're not!" John B called out.

"You can't just leave me here! Come back assholes!" She yelled angrily.

JJ gave her an apologetic shrug but felt like Alexa should at least try to talk to Lacey. He tried convincing her as much as he could on the way back.

Alexandra shoved past Lacey.

"You can't just keep ignoring me!"

That set Alexa off.

"Well you seemed to have no problem doing it to me! Four years Lace, you were gone for four years." Alexandra spat facing her.

Laceys eyes trailed to her sister's neck. They narrowed.

"Are those hickeys? Are you two being safe?!" Lacey questioned.

"You have no right to come back here and talk to me like you're my mom."

"Look I'm sorry I left." Lacey shook her head slowly.

Alexandra let out a bitter laugh.

"God you sound just like dad. You're definitely his daughter, you leave and come back, expect me to be fine, to just go back to the way things were. It's not that easy Lace!" Alexandra nervously rubbed the pendant on her neck.

"I couldn't take it here anymore. I thought leaving was the best choice and-" Lacy stammered

"What about me?! I had no one. Mom died and you were all I had. I couldn't just run away like you."

"I know. And I regretted it the minute I did it-"

"Yet it took you four years to do anything about it. Do me a favor and just go disappear another four." Alexas eyes blazed with anger. Lacey abandoned her with no warning or explanation.

Alexandra turned to leave.

"You don't mean that, look Ale I'm engaged!" Lacey called out the news, trying to stop hurt.

"That's great, that's fucking great! Congratulations Lace!"

"Can you stop being bitter for one second?! We used to always talk about our weddings and our futures. Ale, can you seriously not be happy for me?" Lacey stared at her wide eyed, her voice growing soft.