[29]

"I Care A Lot"
Je te laisserai des mots- Patrick Watson
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

Alexa sipped from a champagne bottle, she held it down near her waist, hoping no one would see

She was walking around, the alcohol making her a little bit happier. She caught eye of Pope and walked over to him, more like skipped.

"Hello there kind sir." She curtsied with a giggle.

"Hey!" Pope greeted her with their handshake.

"God I totally hate the way I looked right now." She sighed leaning in Pope.

"Yeah well I think every guy here would disagree with that, I also think they all wish they were me right now. Which almost never happens." Pope joked around as he caught jealous stares from some of the Kooks.

Alexandra giggled throwing her head back.

"Have you heard from JJ?" Pope asked looking down at her.

Alexas smile dropped and she looked away from Pope. She had almost forgotten what she had saw...almost.

"No...I haven't." She mumbled sadly looking down.

"It's all my fault."

"No don't say that. JJ will be fine, he always is. Topper deserved what he got. Kooks just know how to screw us over every single time." Alexandra assured her friend.

She didn't want him to feel bad, It was a one time thing. Popes life didn't deserve to be ruined on one mistake. Sadly it just came at a cost.

Alexa stared at the crowd.

"Alexandra what are you doing?" Pope asked sternly

"Hmm what do you mean?" She looked up at him.

"What is that in your hand?" Pope muttered clearly upset.

"Calm down it's just some champagne. Perks of gross middle aged men liking you is that they don't card you, like ever." Alexa smiled cheekily but Pope frowned disappointed.

She hated the feeling of disappointing someone.

"You haven't drank in a year, I thought you were done."

"It's one night Pope, it's not gonna hurt. Live a little" She rolled her eyes.

"Did something happen?" Pope asked, he knew his friend and she wouldn't do that for nothing.

"No, nothing."

Pope didn't believe her. The pair soon saw Kiara walking towards them.

"Please don't tell Kiara." Alexa begged dumping her drink somewhere quick. Kiara wouldn't be as easy as Pope was on her.

Pope rolled his eyes but greeted Kiara.
Alexa hugged her as well.