33 - Lemonades

Keisha

So yeah, mum thought my idea was stupid but she ended up liking it.
We all know that businesses start small and gradually they become big. So we were also going to start slowly till we gradually progress and become big.

I did a little bit of research and we agreed to start with lemonades and sandwiches.
Later in the afternoon, mum will be going to the mall to get fresh lemons and the other ingredients we need for our business.
We are going to start with our own lemonade stand. Lemonades and sandwiches.

As soon as mum left, I searched for videos which showed how to make amazing sandwiches.
Early in the morning, neighbors and other people jog around or most of the time you might see them exercising outside.
We have a lemonade stand which has lemonades and something extra - sandwiches.
What could possibly go wrong? I thought to myself.

All of a sudden, I was hungry and I was craving for some chicken pizza. I took my phone and ordered a chicken pizza.
As the delivery guy came with the pizza and I paid him, mum arrived.
I helped her bring the stuff inside and then she began sorting everything out whiles I was busy eating my pizza.
I oferred her some but she just took a bite out of the slice I was about to eat. I just stuffed everything in my mouth and stood up to get some juice.

We were both tired so, we went to our rooms to nap a little bit then later, we begin with our work.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

We had our table and everything ready for display tomorrow. Mum was making the lemonades. She can do all that tomorrow but she kept insisting that she wanted it to be cold and all that so I let her do her thing.
It was evening and we were still preparing for tomorrow.
For our sandwiches, we decided to use ham. As for the sandwiches, we would do them tomorrow because we already have everything set up.
She finally finished with the lemonade and left it in the fridge to chill.
Since most people get out of their homes to work out around 3 or 4 am, we have to be awake and set up our table right in front of our house before its too late.

Mum told me to get some sleep before our big day tomorrow. We prayed together for customers and more money.
I left mum downstairs and I headed to my room. I set an alarm for 3 am before going to bed.

…………

3 am came by too fast. Mum was awake so, I helped her bring everything outside.
Everything was in order now so, we sat down, waiting for our customers.
We could see a man stopping by the roadside and his water bottle had no water inside.
I'm sure he could tell we were looking at him so he came to us and asked what we were selling.
Mum got up and told him everything.
He bought one glass of lemonade with a sandwich. There was a bench close to us so he sat down and ate everything there.

When he was done, I could really tell that it was nice, yummy and tasty. He loved it.
He began to buy more and we were more than happy to serve him. We had a tip jar right beside the glasses and he tipped us with plenty dollars instead of coins before he left.
"Remember to tell everyone about us!" I screamed to him as he kept jogging home.
He raised his thumb up and I nodded in response.

It had been 2 hours since that man left. He was our only customer for today. We were tired so we decided to pack up. As we both stood up, we saw people lining up in front of us, claiming that they want lemonades and sandwiches.

We were so happy and we began filling the glasses up with out tasty lemonades. Mum told me to take care of filling the glasses with lemonade whiles she will make the sandwiches.
She was really fast in making them. She just had to put the salad and ham inside the bread and slice it into two.
We quickly sold everything and collected our money. They all tipped us. Some finished eating so they left. Others were still sitting on the bench eating.
They really loved it. Most of the people came for second rounds and more.

As soon as they left, a new badge of people came. We served them, took our money and did all we were supposed to do.
It was nine in the morning and no one was coming so we decided to call it a day.
I began taking everything into the house and finally I was done.

We still had some leftover lemonades so I kept them in the refrigerator in case someone comes wanting some.
We left a poster outside which read "Lemonades and tasty sandwiches sold here" with an arrow displaying "here".
Today we gained a lot of money. We sat down in the couch and began counting the money.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 33

⬆that's how their lemonade stand was! feel free to picture it anyhow you want to! 😗

that's how their lemonade stand was! feel free to picture it anyhow you want to! 😗

Y'all I need commentssssssss!!! 😭😭😭

I just wanna know how y'all feel when you're reading fr....you can dm me or comment or text me on insta @nellygrl._

If you want to suggest that I add something, just let me know and I might add it.

stop acting like ghosts!! 😭😭💀

next chapter: Taking Charge

Someone's in charge!