5 - The Park

I went into the bathroom and took a warm bath. I quickly got out and put on some clothes.
I wore a tank top with some booty shorts. 😚
I did a light make-up on my face and added some lip gloss which made my lips very soft and tasty.

I told my mum that I was gonna meet my friend at the park. She let me go but I didn't have to come back home late.

I go to the park and I met Marco there. He just couldn't stop starring at me. I wondered why though.

"You're looking so hot and sexy baby girl", said Marco.
I blushed and thanked him.
I figured out that he wanted us to talk alone.

We had spoken to each other for a couple of minutes and he was just looking at me nonstop.
There was an ice-cream truck passing by. He stopped it and bought us some ice-cream. That was nice of him.

He held me as I stood up. He was getting soo close to me. He had tried to kiss me but my phone rang at that moment!

*shitt!!*

It was Betty who was calling me. She wanted to come over but I told her that I wasn't home and maybe she could come over tomorrow. I told her that I would explain everything to her when I get home or when I see her.

She said okay and ended the call.

Marco held my hand as we kept walking. He had walked me to his house.
His house was just a bit close to mine.

*How shocking!?*

We both went inside his house and he showed me around. I saw his mum. He looked a lot like her. Now I see where he gets his cuteness from.
His house was beautiful. He took me to his room.
We were playing video games together. We got tired so he took me downstairs so I could eat and then he could take me home.

The food was delicious. We had both finished eating. I hugged his mum and said bye.
He held my hand as we were walking towards my home.
He said bye and he hugged me.
He waited for me to get in then he started going back home.

As I got inside, my mum stopped me.
Not knowing that she was staring at me through the window.
She was just asking questions about that guy.
I just told her everything I had known about him. He wanted to be friends with me..........
She was finally satisfied with my answers.
She let me go.

I was so tired that I forgot to call Betty.
I fell asleep.

The Next Day

I woke up and got ready for school. Marco had come over so he could walk me to school.
We both walked to school together.

I quickly said bye to him and got into my class. I found Betty sitting over there alone.

Omg I forgot to call her!

She was mad at me. I apologized and quickly told her what happened yesterday.
She was just soo happy and she was just wanting to hear more.

The teacher had walked in and we stopped talking.

The teacher was making an announcement.
We were going to begin writing exams very soon and after that we will be done with high school.
She advised us to study hard and always come to her if we don't understand something.
She wished us good luck. We were beginning the exams next week and we had to start learning ASAP (as soon as possible).

After the announcement, we all began learning and everything got very serious.
Nobody had wanted to be left out without graduating out of high school.

Thank you guys once again for the support!
I will try my best to upload the next chapters quickly.
Please if you want to suggest anything. Please send me a message or comment.
Please Vote, Comment and Share! 😘