12 - Bad News

We came back home to meet my dad drunk in the couch.

He reeked of alcohol so we all went into our rooms.

Some minutes later, he started to say some abnormal things and he was even screaming.
He told us both to come downstairs now!

We quickly went downstairs before he could even start to disturb us again.

He stated that he had some bad news for us and we were so eager to know what that was about.

We went over to him and we waited for him to start talking but he just started acting weird.

My mum suddenly gathered enough courage and slapped him hard enough for him to start talking.

"My dear wife, my lovely Keisha, due to me losing my job, you are aware that the house and everything we had came with it and now that I have lost my job, we can't afford this house and Keisha's school anymore." said my dad sadly....😩

We were all quiet for some time trying to process what he had sadly stated whiles he continued drinking his Hennessy.

My mum had just been thinking and thinking.

°°°°°°°°°°

I quickly ran out of the house and went to the park.
I was crying as I sat on the bench still crying.

Some minutes later, Marco walked to me and hugged me.

We pulled away from each other with ragged breaths and dazed eyes.

"You're mine" he whispers slightly possessively which makes me smile.

Later, we sat and talked for a while.

It was getting late so he took me to his house.

His parents were not at home.

They had gone for a vacation somewhere so it was just us.

We were hungry so we decided to make some food but I was feeling to lazy to make us some food so we ordered some pizza along with some coke.

The delivery guy had arrived with the pizza and Marco was up in his room so I had to go and get the pizza.
*Great!*

When I opened the door, the delivery guy just couldn't stop staring at me.
I waved at him and he apologized for keeping me waiting.

Instead of handing me the pizza he was giving me his card so I could call him.

I was just laughing at him till he decided to give me the pizza along with the coke and he told me not to pay.

I was giving him the money but he still refused to take it so as he was about to say something Marco appeared and he quickly dashed out.

Sneaky pizza guy huh....😂

We ate and turned off the lights and we watched some movies.
The movie got soo romantic and he would just keep staring at me the whole entire time till he pulled his lips into mine...

He pulled away from me and we were just staring at each other breathlessly.

We went back to watching the movie but we had lost concentration so he just kept staring at me and I also did same till I kissed him.

I guessed he was stunned by my move this time.

I quickly pulled away and we cuddled together in the couch.

We finally blacked out and we fell asleep while he held my waist and I had my hands wrapped around his neck.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

🎉....And that ladies and gentlemen is the end of Chapter 12🎉
I hope y'all liked it!
Don't forget to vote and comment! 🙏
It keeps me motivated and it encourages me to move forward! 😊❤

Sneak peek: Chapter 13 is gonna be in Marco's pov and about Marco and his life till he met Keisha....

Stay tuned y'all!