21 - Tears

Keisha

We were all finally done packing. As I was closing my suitcase, I remembered what happened last night with Marco. We danced in the rain and here I am with a cold but it isn't that severe.

I finally closed my suitcase and headed downstairs with it.
There are other suitcases over here. They belonged to both mum and dad.
We took everything in that house which belonged to us and we placed them outside.
A very big van came to our front step and parked and started putting our bags in.

We were finally done putting all our stuffs in the van and I took one final look at the house and my room upstairs.
I run up the stairs and hugged my bed and everything, including the door.

I was already crying. Tears were streaming down my face so fast as I exited the house and sat in the van.

It started to move and I was crying. The van was really moving fast and we even passed by Marco's house and I felt a sharp pain in my heart.
I was really crying and mum came by my side to comfort me.

We finally pulled up at the airport and guess what!?
Betty and her mum were over there.
Betty hugged me so tight and I just couldn't help it. I cried so loud and hugged her tight too.

We were together for a while. Her mum and my mum were also together and they looked sad.

It was time to board the plane and I hugged Betty and Ms. Nina for the last time before going up with my parents and after that they looked back but I didn't.
I just wanted to not feel too left out and alone.

We were in the plane and we placed on our seatbelts and with that, the plane took off.
I put my airpods in my ears and played some music whiles we were in the air.

I seriously had no idea about where we are going.

I fell asleep due to the calmness of the music.

x-X-x

We were finally here and guess what!?

We are in freaking America bitches!!!!!!

I never thought I would ever come here. I felt happy but then again I was sad as hell.
I have been crying and crying since we left and now look at us.

Currently, we are in New York in America.
I heard that there are theaters, concert halls, museums, and galleries over here.
Everybody sees New York especially to be a fashion center, a trade center and a business center.
The place is so lovely and very attractive.

A taxi came over to pick us up and we got in.

Within no time, we pulled up at this simple, cute, modern house.
Our old house in London is far far far bigger than this.
But this house is cute though.

I took pictures of the house and sent it to Betty.
Already,I had gotten texts from her.

Babes, I miss you.
How was the flight?

I replied saying;

Hey baby girl, the flight was okay. I'm tired and sad rn but here is quite beautiful tho.

She replied within a second.

Babes your new house is so nice. 😍😋 I miss you already bitch! 😩😭❤

I replied back to her saying;

I know, I know ugh.....I miss you too bitch! 😩💦

We continued texting and texting till I got into the house.
The house is really nice and next mum showed me my new room.

It was nice but my old room in London was much bigger.