14 - Bikinis

Keisha

I quickly pulled away and we cuddled together in the couch.

We finally blacked out and we fell asleep while he held my waist and I had my hands wrapped around his neck.

We woke up together but this time he was on top of me and he was still asleep.

I decided to go downstairs and have some breakfast because I was really starving so I ended up making a fruit salad for both of us along with some fruit juice I found in his fridge.

I went upstairs to wake him up but he was up already scrolling through his phone.

As soon as he saw me, he came close and we kissed.
I was really starving so I quickly pulled away from him and I saw his smile drop.

I told him I was starving so he picked me up and we went downstairs together.

We both fed each other and then he took me home.

.

Nobody was at home at the moment so we were together.

"I really admire you. You're very beautiful, kind and sweet". said Marco.

I was really stunned by that.

The way we spend time together, I think I have caught feelings for him but I don't know if he feels the same way but I will just keep it to myself till the right time approaches.

He finally left and I was all alone. I decided to call Betty because I had missed her and its been a long time since we hanged out together.

She picked up and we decided to meet somewhere close to the park.
She also told me to bring my bikini because we are going to have fun.

I quickly changed and grabbed a bikini and headed out to meet my baby, Betty.

.
.
.
.

We arrived at the park and there were a lot of people around so we went over to the restroom to change and later we came out and got into the pool.

I had realized that all the boys around the pool side had been staring at me and some even attempted to get close to me for some weird reason.

I later found out why. It was because of the bikini I had on.
My bikini made me look grown and it was just showing some part of my skin and I'm sure it was turning them on.
And beneath it, was not fully covered because of the bikini.

I just went in the pool with Betty and she started playing with my hair trying to get all weird and stuff.

We were together in the pool till she decided to go and get some drinks for us so I stayed in the pool whiles I waited for her.

She was really taking long.
I headed over to the edge of the pool till a boy came over to me.

He would not stop staring at me.

He said he wanted to talk to me so I let him talk to me.
He wanted me to follow him to where he and his gang where but I declined.

He just got aggressive and as I tried to swim away, he had me blocked.

God why did Betty leave and where the hell is she!!??

He started getting closer as he placed his hands on my waist, whiles tightening his grip on it.

I wanted to scream for help but there where people over there and I didn't want their attention all on me so I just stood there as he got closer and closer.

He placed both hands on me and started tightening his grip on my shoulders and I felt uneasy.

He moved his hands closer to my face where he cupped my face in his rough hands and tried to smash his lips on mine but I kneed him.

I quickly pulled away from him as his friends had began coming close to us.

They were trying to get close to me and this time I was screaming for help but no one minded me till they were dragging me away until I heard a familiar voice pop up.

It was Marco. He was standing over there looking very angry whiles Betty too was over there with a disgusted look on her face.

Marco quickly jumped into the pool and punched that guy in the face.

The fight continued till Marco dragged him out the pool with his gang.

He beat them up and they all started to run for their disgusting lives.

Marco and Betty made their way over to me as they began asking if I was okay and all those unnecessary questions.

I sighed and nodded my head for them to stop.
We left the pool area and I whispered something to Marco.
"Thank you for saving me. I really appreciate it."
I whispered into his ear.

Betty and I went to the restroom to change whiles Marco waited for us outside.

I quickly pulled her the corner of the room as I started questioning her.

"Where the hell were you Betty!?
Why did you take so long to get the drinks?
How were you with Marco whiles I was waiting for you!?
How is Marco even here!!?
Answer me," I demanded!

She told me to calm down as she began talking.
"I was actually getting the drinks for us till my phone rang. It was Marco. He said he wanted us to hang out so we could talk about some things concerning you.
I told him that I was busy so we should talk about this later but he kept insisting so I told him that I was at the park so he just hang up and came here.
He started talking but I cut him off and I told him that you were here with me and we just came running and we saw those boys all over on you and that's when all the drama began," she explained almost out of breath.

She begged me but I had no choice but to forgive her.
I quickly hugged her and told her that I wasn't mad at her and that I forgive her.

After that sad and all that emotional jazz we cleaned up, changed and we went somewhere else with Max to spend some time together.

.
.
.
.

That's the end of this chapter guys!
I made it very long this time for y'all, 1102 words.
I'm sorry if I haven't updated in a very long time.

Please don't forget to vote and comment! 😊❤
Love y'all! 😊❤

Thanks for 106 reads! 😊❤