16 - Double Date

Marco

After I had dropped my sunshine home, I was just so glad that I got her to be my girlfriend.

I am hers and she is mine.

I was so thrilled that I called Edwin and the boys so we could go hangout somewhere and have fun.

We met up at a club and damn we all got high as fuck except for Edwin even though he had some drinks. He just wasn't the alcohol type like us.

We were dancing around like fools and many girls in the club began coming our way but I wasn't interested in them so they went over to the other boys.

It was midnight and we were still at the club chilling our asses out.

Edwin was tired so he drove our drunk asses home.

I later ended up in my bed and I completely blacked out.

※※※※※※※※※

I woke up to my head pounding and I hurriedly made it to the bathroom where the drugs in my room where and took in some Advil.

Later, I just remembered that my parents were returning back from their trip today and they had asked me to pick them up.

I quickly went to the bathroom. I got showered and prepared to leave.

As I was driving, I texted Keisha. She replied back and we were texting till I finally arrived at the airport and she decided to FaceTime me.

We talked and talked till an idea popped up. I told her that I wanted to take her out tonight to this new fancy restaurant. She agreed so I would have to pick her up around 6.

We were still talking till I spotted my parents so she said bye and that we both decided to talk to each other later.

She hung up and I rushed over to help my parents with their bags.
Once they were in the trunk of the car, I started the car and we talked whiles I was still driving.

"Son how are you? How is school? Are your friends good?" my mum asked.

"Yeah ma everything's cool", I replied to her.

She nodded at my response.

I decided to tell her about Keisha being my girlfriend because they had met each other before and my mum seemed to like her.

"Ma, I have a girlfriend", I said whiles turning around to see her reaction.

She wasn't really surprised. She just asked if it was Keisha and I nodded.

She began laughing and I wondered why.

"You see son, I always knew that you will grow the balls to ask her to be yours. I just knew it from the day I met her in the house the other time. She is beautiful and cute. She is respectful and comes from a good home. I'm proud of you son for finding some as good as her. Take good care of her and if you ever break her heart, I'm surely coming for you." she said whiles laughing.

My dad finally said something.

"Congrats son. Its good you know how to keep those pants of yours closed now" he said whiles they both laughed at me.

"Can she come have dinner with us tomorrow"? asked my mum.

"Sure I can always ask her. She would surely love to." I said whiles we finally pulled up at home.

I helped them with their bags and went over to my room to get ready for my date tonight with Keisha.

I got dressed and my mum was just busy admiring me saying that I look so handsome.