6 - Texts

Keisha

The rest of the days were quite boring. There was no time to have fun with your friends, families and others.
I invited Betty over so we could study together. It was getting late so her mum came to pick her up.
After she left, I was still studying. I wanted to make both my mummy and daddy proud.
This week got very serious as all I ever did was just learn, learn, learn.....

I finally took a break. I was so tired. My head was hurting so bad.
I decided to go and eat and take a nap.
The food was delicious.
After my short nap, I went to study a bit more.
Tomorrow is going to be the first day of the week when we begin our exams.
I was learning and learning till I fell asleep.

I woke up the next day. I was so hungry so I went over to have some breakfast before taking my bath.
My mum's food is too good that you can't even resist it.
After eating a lot, I got up and took my bath and got ready for school.

As I was waiting for Betty to arrive at my house, so we could go to school together, I finally remembered something.
It was Marco! 😮
I was soo busy learning that I forgot to even reply to his messages and all that.
I really needed concentration. So I decided to ignore him till we were done with exams.

*not like ignore him, I mean, focusing on my exams and not thinking too much about him*

We were finally at school and I rushed into my class to go and study some more before the exams started.
As I was studying, Marco walked up to me and started talking.
I stopped reading and looked up at him.
I basically told him the reason why I hadn't been replying his texts.
He understood but he still wanted me to text back.
I nodded and he left as the teacher walked in......

1 Week Later

The exam week was finally over and I was just waiting for the results to come out.
I was spending the rest of my time with my family, and Betty of course.
My dad was somehow free for some time so we all went out together to have dinner or to either explore London.

I was finally happy that we were all spending some family time together.
My mum was happy. I was happy for her. She was finally having fun with her husband after a couple of days and weeks.

Marco and I finally started texting effectively. We were just texting and texting till the day was over.
He sometimes came over to spend time with me along with Betty.
I guess Marco and I had really become close friends.
He was really fun to be with actually....

Sometimes, my mum would invite Betty and her mum to join us mainly because Betty's mum and my mum had become good friends. We had a lot of fun together. ☺

Thank you once again for all the love guys!
I really appreciate it! 😘