7 - Gifts

Nobody's POV

The day we had all been waiting for had finally come.
It was time to go to school so I quickly ate and left home.

Marco was outside waiting for me so we both walked to school together.
We were chatting and laughing. He even shared some funny things with me which made me laugh so hard. 😂
He gave me a necklace which had my name and his together on it.
He said that it was a gift from him to me. He also had the same necklace.
It was very beautiful and it looked expensive. 🙈

After hours of talking and talking....the teacher finally walked in.
He told me he would see me later.
I later noticed that some girls were just staring and looking at me some kind of way which made me even more curious to know what was going on inside their mischievous minds.
It seemed like they wanted to beat me up or give me a warning but who cares!? 😂😌

The teacher had began handing out our score sheets.
I was getting nervous.
I hoped that I did very well.
When I received my score sheets, I quickly looked at it and guess what!!??
I freakin passed ayeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was happy for real. People were just staring at me wondering if I'd seen a ghost.
Betty also did well. We were gonna celebrate!!!!!

School was finally over and I went home.
I showed my results to both my mum and dad.
Hey! They were really impressed and proud of me!
I knew that there was something big coming for me very soon and I couldn't wait!!!

Betty

My dad had passed away since I was born. It was my mom who took care of me till now. She did all she could to take care of me even though she really didn't have a job but she was able to take me to the best school here in London.
She even made it possible for us to go to fancy restaurants, parties and all that.
I was proud of her.

As we were having dinner, I showed her my results. She was proud of me and she wished that my dad was here to see what kind of smart daughter he had.
I felt sad but happy and proud of my damn self.
We ate and then she said she had a surprise for me.

I wondered what it was....hmmm

Anyways....about me, I love to read and write. I have always dreamt of becoming a successful writer one day and I believe in myself that it is gonna happen...

Whiles in my room, I was texting my BFF Kiesha. We were texting and texting till she had gone offline to attend to something.
I was in my room and my mum walked in.
She told me to close my eyes as she handed me my surprise.
Yayyyyy!!!

My mum came in with a big present. I still closed my eyes as she handed the gift to me.
I opened my eyes and started to open the gift.
Slowly, I finally opened it and to my surprise my mum had got me a laptop, some story books, an Ipad, and some writing tools along with some tasty candies.
I was sooo happy and I just thanked her.
She was soo happy for me. She knew very well that I loved to read and write, so I'm guessing that's why she got me all those.

Later, Keisha came back online and I told her what had happened.
She was happy for me.
We texted and texted till I fell asleep.

How did y'all like this chapter?
Anyways, thank you for all the support.
I really appreciate it.
I will be very glad if y'all could vote and comment.
Once again, thank you! ❤