15 - yes,yes,yes...

Nobody's POV

Several Days Later

London was finally awake with people rushing on the streets, some in their cars, and others busy walking their dogs.

There was a family who lived happily until some misunderstandings came in the way and this family have just been thinking and thinking again about what's going to happen now.

Keisha

The past few days have been so good to me after what went down at the pool.

Betty, Edwin (Marco's best friend), Marco and I have been hanging out a lot these days.

We've been going to the mall to shop and have fun with each other.

Sometimes, we have dinner at some fancy restaurants.
We even went for a road trip, it was just the four of us.
We were all spending the nights in some hotel which Marco had paid for.

During one night in the hotel, Edwin had asked Betty to be his girlfriend. He wanted them to be official and ofcourse she said yes and they were in love like never before.

After he had asked her to be his girlfriend, Betty called me and told me all about it.

In the hotel, Betty and I where sharing one room whiles the boys where sharing one room too.

But after Betty and Edwin had become official she moved to his room and that left me with Marco.

After spending some weeks having our road trip, we went back home.

My family where just looking miserable as I had arrived.
My dad had started drinking to drown away his sorrows whiles my mum went out with no make-up on and she looked like someone who was not feeling well.

I knew that it was because of dad losing his job and they not having enough money that's why they looked desperate.

When I arrived home, they both said hi to me.

I wanted to go to Betty's place but she was now with Edwin so she was always not around.

I didn't want to go to Marco either. I just wanted to know if he has feelings for me or if he is just trying to play because he is a player.

After some hours of thinking and thinking, I started to fall asleep only to wake up to the sound of my phone ringing.
It was Marco... After the third ring, I picked up.

"Hey yo, ummm..I was wondering if I could meet up with you, I've got something important which I need to tell you", said Marco stammering.

"Sure, just send me the location and I'll be right there", I said whiles picking up clothes to wear.

He replied saying, "don't worry, I'm coming over to your house to pick you up, I will be there in 20 minutes. Be ready!".

"Okay", I shrugged and ended the call.

I dressed up and waited for him

_
_
_
_

The doorbell rang and I went to get it since my mum was in her room doing whatever whiles dad had gone out to the bar.

As I got the door and Marco came in, he hugged me.

I told my mum I was going out and then I walked out with Marco.

When we got into his car, I started to think about where he was taking me. What if I wasn't dressed properly.

I guess he could see that my attention wasn't here so he quickly took his eyes of the road and glanced at me saying, "Don't worry Keisha, you are looking good".