25 - Unexpected

Keisha

School has officially become boring.
You know that feeling where you have to wake up early in the morning just to go to school but in the end you come back home late and you feel so lazy to do anything.

I have always hated feeling this way. Its been like 5 weeks since I had been going to school.
I always go and come with loads of homework.
I don't even have time to scan through my Instagram.
I'm just occupied with work right now.

I decided to drink some coffee to help me stay awake so I can finish all the work.

I don't have any friend in that school so everything is just quite weird and lonely around me.

When everyone is eating in the canteen and chatting, I'm just sitting all alone and just messing with my food.

It was at this moment where I began to feel sad.
I really miss Betty and Marco. I really miss everyone there.

School was finally over so I grabbed my stuff and headed to my car.

I got home and mum was there with a visitor.
Later, dad came out of the kitchen with a bottle of wine and two glasses.
It seemed he was working home this time.

I just greeted everyone and went upstairs.
I took a quick shower and got dressed. I put on a casual dress and grabbed my phone.

I was in my car right now and I drove off to this new café.
I was bored so I decided to go there when I was done with school.

Whiles I was driving, Betty video called me. She looked happy.
She said she had news for me.

"Hey gurlll, your man been coming up to me all the time asking of you." she said with a not so good smile.
She told me eveyrhing that happened when he came to her house.
She advised me to tell Marco the truth so maybe we could work things up.
She was still convincing me so I ended up sighing into defeat and agreeing to tell Marco the whole bloody truth.

We ended the call because I was already at the café.

I got out of the car and headed to a booth.
I was just sitting there scrolling through my phone when a young man who I assumed was the waiter, came up to me with a menu.

I thanked him and finally decided on having a hot chocolate drink with hash brownies.

He took my order and went over to the place where they make the food to place my order.

I sat there for like 30 minutes till the same guy came with a tray full of hash brownies and a glass which had my hot chocolate in it.
He placed everything on the table and I could see the steam coming out from the hot chocolate.
The brownies smelt so good.
It felt like they were freshly baked. Actually, they just baked them.
As I took a bite, the guy was still there watching me.

I don't know if he was staring or he was just thinking about something.
I was too distracted by the taste of the brownies that I didn't even look at him.

He completely snapped out of it and handed me some tissues.
With that, he left.
As I took the tissues to wipe my mouth, I saw a phone number written on it.

Haha, I am really a good distraction to some guys.

I just finished everything on my plate and left the money under the plate with the tissue which had his number.
I got up and went over to my car.

As I buckled up, my phone buzzed signaling that I had a message.
I rolled my eyes and took my phone.
It was a message from an unknown number.
The person sent me a video.

I wasn't really in the mood for any jokes so I just turned off my phone and drove away.

I got home and I was surprised because both dad and mum were in the kitchen making dinner together.
I literally spent the whole day at school and the café. I just realized that it was evening.

The smell of whatever they were cooking made my belly growl in hunger.

I walked to the kitchen with a big smile on my face.

"What you guys doing?" I asked popping the 'g'.
"Just making dinner love." said mum.

I walked over to the stove and they were done.
They had made pasta with chicken nuggets and plenty vegetables. There were a lot of sausages in it to.
For dessert, we were having strawberry ice cream.

It looked beautiful.

As I was still glancing at the food, my belly growled more and more.

I couldn't take it anymore so, I headed upstairs and changed into some comfy clothes and came back with my phone in my hand.

They had already set up the table and I just sat down.
We prayed over the food and then mum served everyone.

I ate and ate and ate till I was completely satisfied.
I had a lot of ice cream with cookies.

My stomach was so full right now to the extent that it might just blow up any moment from now.

As I was doing the dishes, both mum and dad were cuddled up in the couch watching a movie.

I was almost done with the dishes when my phone buzzed.
I was drying the plates and my phone buzzed again.
It continued to buzz and buzz till I was completely done with the dishes.

I cleaned my hands and checked on my phone.

It was a message from the same weird, unknown number.
He or she or whoever that was, sent a video but now the whole chat was filled with videos.

I was mad so I just downloaded the videos and watched them.

From the looks of it, the first video was about a guy who was just in the club taking huge amounts of shots till three sluts seduced him.

So first of all, how does this concern me.
I was about to stop the video when I recognized the guys face.
He looked a bit familiar but I just couldn't see him well.

I began watching the next video and this time the same guy with his three sluts were on the bed having sex.
The guy was sucking on both boobs of the sluts and he began to rip their lingerie of their bodies.
He licked them everywhere. He picked a condom and entered one slut. After some minutes, he entered the other one. It continued in the same pattern.

The guy seemed happy and it seems he didn't know that he was being recorded.
The guy was busy fucking those sluts and he was really enjoying it.

He slowly turned his face and that was when I realized who it was.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 25

Hehe, I'm sorry for leaving you guys hanging with this chapter.

Who could that guy be? Who is he? Any ideas??

Comment and lets find out.

Next chapter: Disgust