23 - Confusion

Marco

Flashback

"Wait, wait, wait." I chuckled. "One dance. Just one dance."

She grinned. "Alright."

She took my hands in hers as we stood in the rain.

So we danced in the heavy rain with no music playing to guide us. We swung our bodies around without really knowing what a slow dance should be like, but it was the best kind of dance I could ever hope for. This is also the last time we will be seeing each other.
Halfway through the dance, a mischievous smile appeared on my face and my fingers suddenly tickled her sides, and she jumped apart in surprise, squealing and trying to get away from me. We played chase for a while, still under the rain that was beginning to get more heavier, laughing like we were a pair of children.

I grabbed her waist from behind and she laughed as I lightly swung her around. I finally turned around and we continued the dance with a big smile on our faces.

I lightly wiped the water on her face and brushed a strand of wet hair behind her ear as we took small steps to the left and to the right with a light sway. I gently kissed her on the nose - the one thing that seemingly had become my favorite thing to do - and she closed her eyes for a while.

When she opened her eyes, a gentle smile had replaced the grin on my face. Her whole body started to fill with warmth from my head to the tips of my toes, despite the chattering cold breeze, and her lips slowly parted as a particular sentence fought its way out of her throat, "I'm so---"

Then like the cliché thing that always happened in the movie, aside from the dancing-in-the-rain moment we actually were doing right now, an interruption came in the form of a loud thunder which caused her to jump because she was so scared and I just threw my head back in exasperation, but she was silent as her chest was filled with fear and relief at the same time.

Later, she said she was leaving.

Flashback Over

Since we danced together that night, I noticed that she seemed a little bit off.
She was trying to say something. She was about to apologize but the loud thunder interrupted her from saying what she wanted to say.

Its almost 4 months and I haven't set my eyes on her.

She told me she was leaving with her family and they will be back soon and I really need to see her.

I miss her. I miss the kisses we both shared together. I love her and I don't think I can survive without her.
I call her but she doesn't pick my calls.

I get frustrated every day and I just can't take it anymore.

Since her bestfriend is around, I think I should ask her when she's coming back.

Because something told me that she lied to me.

My parents and I will be leaving here very soon.

We're going back to America. They have a meeting and other parties over there to attend and since Keisha has been keeping me company and now she is not here, I made up my mind that I will go with them.

We leave in 3 weeks time.

x-X-x

I pulled up at her best friend's house and to my surprise, she was alone.

She looked surprise to see me.

"Hey Marco". She said to me.

"Hey". I say to her.

"What brings you here boy?" she asks whiles smirking.

"Where's Keisha?" I ask trying to sound nice and not rude.

"Keisha? I- I thought you already know she went somewhere with her parents", she said whiles stuttering.

"Yeah, but I don't believe that. She doesn't pick my calls. She broke up with me! Did I ever do something wrong to her!?" I ask, losing my patience.

"She- she - umm --" I cut her off.

I knew it. They are both hiding something and she doesn't want to tell me.

"I know you girls are hiding something. If I find out what it is, you will see!" I say to her. I stormed out of her house and banged her door on my way out.

I was so angry.

I really need Keisha. It has been since we both had been together but I remembered that she broke up with me.
Even if she would be without me for a long time, I can always wait for her without her breaking up with me.

All this thinking was making me mad and very frustrated.

I drove to the bar and ordered for 6 shots of tequila.

I drank and drank till I got very tipsy and it was evening too.

As I was there still taking more shots, some girls came up to me.
They were almost naked but they had their bra on and they came over to me trying to seduce me.
I didn't want to do this but I ended up agreeing to have it with them.

I started kissing her and her other girls. I spanked their butts and made my way over to their boobs.
I groped them and sucked on them.
I dragged them into a room and I grabbed a condom from the nightstand and we started our business.
I fucked them all. I felt so good but it wasn't the way I always used to feel with Keisha.

We went for more rounds till it got pretty much intense.

I felt so wasted but I didn't give a fuck!
It was then, in my drunk state, I decided that I am back to my normal self.
I was back to being the player fuck-boy everyone knew me to be.
I'm just mad at Keisha right now and I'm very sure she doesn't give a fuck about me so who cares if I'm a playboy now.

Fuck Keisha!
Fuck Betty!
Fuck everyone!

.

.

.

.

Don't forget to always vote, comment and share!

Next chapter: New Car