3 - Love at first sight

___________________

"What's yours will always find you"

Keisha

The sun had finally risen and the clouds in the sky looked soo beautiful. It was time to get ready for school so I took my bath, brushed my teeth and did all that was necessary.
I went over to have breakfast with my dad and mum. It was finally good to see him eating with us.
After eating I went to my room to put my uniform on.
My uniform especially was soo seductive because it hugged all my curves and it made me look very attractive.
My skirt was almost my knee length but it was short and my blouse was tight and it made me look busty.
I wore my tie and tied my hair in a cute bun.
After dressing, I looked at myself in the mirror and I looked sooo feminine and attractive. I put on my shoes and took my little cute backpack.
I took my jacket in case it got cold.
••••••••
My mum dropped me off and guess what!? My sweetie Betty was also waiting for me. She's such a darling.
As we made our way into our class, everyone was just staring at us. I wondered why.
I forgot all about them and walked into my class. I sat close to Betty and we had our first lesson.

It was recess time and I was on my way to grab some snacks when this hot, cute guy stopped me. He said he wanted to talk to me so I went with him.
He sat me down in one of the rooms. He started playing with my hair and looking at me.

*that was weird*

He started talking. His name was Marco Pérra. He was soo hot and gorgeous. He was flirting with me. I told him my name and he just couldn't stop mentioning it. 😩
He told me that he had been staying here for a while now but anytime soon he will be returning to the United States.
He pecked me on my cheek and gave me his number.
As I was about to go, he grabbed my waist so hard that I felt butterflies in my stomach moving some kind of way. He was making me uncomfortable.
He still grabbed me by the waist and he kissed me on my cheek again. He placed his hand on my lady bum and was about to do something when Betty walked in. He quickly left me and said he will catch me later and he winked at me.

I told Betty all that happened and she was soo happy and excited for some reason. She told me to call him and get to know him. He was the hottest guy here and every girl here was crushing on him but he never even liked any of them.
He wanted me.
We went back to have our lessons and then we went back home.
Before we could leave again, he stopped me and reminded me to give him a call. I nodded and we continued walking. Betty's mum picked us up and I went over to her place.
My mum had gone somewhere and she won't be back anytime soon so I had to be with Betty till she was back.

Betty took me to her room and she gave me some of her clothes to put on.
They fit perfectly but they actually hugged my curves and everything so well.
We began doing our homework and I just couldn't stop thinking about Marco.
I stopped thinking about him and started concentrating on my homework.
After the homework, her mum had called us over so we could help prepare dinner together with her.

We stood up and followed her to the kitchen.
We didn't know what to prepare so I suggested that we cook some fried rice along with some chicken, salad and some hot chili sauce.

She gave in and we began cooking.

I picked up some vegetables from the basket.

Onions, carrots, bell peppers, and some spring onions.

I chopped all the vegetables we needed for the fried rice whiles Betty was busy steaming the chicken so we could fry it.

After the chicken was done, she began frying it with the help of her mum.

Her mum was boiling the rice and later she began with the chili sauce.

The chili sauce and rice were done so we grabbed a big saucepan and poured some oil in it.

We waited for it to be hot so we could toss in the veggies and sausages.

It was hot so we cracked some eggs in first and stirred it till we added the sausages and veggies till they completely fried.
We later scooped the rice into the saucepan and added some spices and later poured some soy sauce like what the chefs do on the TV.

We fried it for a while till it was completely ready and I turned off the stove.

We were dishing out the food when the doorbell rang and Ms. Nina went over to get it. It was my mum. She had come to pick me.

She came in and joined us as we had dinner.

We had fried rice with chicken, salad and some hot chili sauce.
I must say that all in all, Betty's mum, Betty and I, we were indeed great cooks just like my mum.

She really seemed to be enjoying the food.

After dinner, Betty and I did the dishes and we went back to her room so I could pack my things.

After I was done, we left.

It was a peaceful drive back home.

-
-
-

Wow! That was a hot scene between Keisha and Marco 😂😜
Next chapter begins on the next page!
It will be uploaded later today! 😘