13 - Marco

Marco

A quick overview of me...

Dick, egoistic, full of myself, sometimes funny, devilishly charming although I'd never admitted that to anybody except for myself and a huge pain in the ass.

Yeah that's me!

My family and I had lived in America our whole lives.

America was really beautiful. I had a lot of friends here and we were bonded in a special way.

We always go for parties when we're bored.

Sometimes, we go to the clubs to have fun and we sometimes go for road trips all over America.

We had a lots of homes built in America but we barely lived in any of them.

My parents on the other hand were just traveling every single day so, I had all our houses to myself.

Officially, when I'm bored, I host a party and invite everyone in our school, relatives and neighbors.

We all have fun and do other things which we fancy doing.

I was the kind of guy who would go after every girl and change them daily like clothes.

I figured out that every girl who has been with me, doesn't really love me that much.

They just want to have fun and make out with me which was fun and alright for me.

I was just looking for true love not one night stands with every girl that came my way.

To be honest with you all, I am gorgeous.
I have the looks that anyone could kill for.
So maybe that's why all the girls want me.

America suddenly became boring so I suggested to my parents that we go somewhere else for a while and they agreed.

I had no choice but to leave all my guy and lady friends.
We had each other's contacts so I could always be in touch with them any day.

When we arrived in London, England, the place was just absolutely nice and modern.

We also bought a house here.
I also went to one of the most biggest school here in London.
All the girls and everyone began liking me since I came there.

Girls wanted me but I didn't want them until I spotted this very beautiful and sexy girl in the cafeteria.

I pulled her into a class and we started talking.

I kissed her cheek and I was about to do more until the door burst open.

It was her best friend Betty who was looking for her so I let her go.

We usually hang out at the park, my house or her house.

Something tragic had happened to her family so she came over and we fucked.

I wanted to tell her how I feel about her but I was scared because no other girl has never made me feel like this before.

I quickly went back home. I didn't know if she felt the same way I did.

She was also going through some tough times with her family so I thought that I would tell her how I feel at the right time.

That's the end of this chapter!
I hope you liked it!?
Please hit that star button to vote and also, please share and comment! 🙏

The next chapter continues from Chapter 12 were Marco and Keisha were both watching a movie and cuddling.....
Stay tuned! 😊❤