2 - The Visit

Betty

When I left the restaurant, I had made a new friend! I was excited because we were going to see each other later today!
I finally woke up and I called Keisha. We were talking and talking on the phone for almost an hour. She was so fun to be with. She was cute too. We had to end the call because we both needed to take a bath.
I went out and my mum was standing over there looking at me. I giggled and hugged her. She said that she was happy that I finally had a friend and she picked me up and we went to have breakfast.

After eating, we both took a bath and my mum dressed me up because we were going over to Keisha's.
We finally got dressed and we left.

Keisha

I woke up and got dressed whiles waiting for my new friend, Betty. I cleaned my room and I helped my mum make some food for our guests.
We had made French fries along with some salad, chicken and ketchup.

*Because of mum, now cooking is now my new hobby. She really has some charm in this though. Just saying....*

We were sitting in the hall watching tv when someone knocked on our door.
My mum went to check who it was and she saw Betty with her mum.
She invited them in and we gave them a glass of water. Betty's mum and my mum were engrossed in a conversation so I took Betty to my room.
We were playing and sharing secrets. She told me more about herself and I did same.
The next day was school so we didn't want this day to end. We were thinking of having a sleepover either at her place or my place.
We were watching TV for almost an hour. We got hungry and I microwaved the food my mum and I had made so we could eat it. She really enjoyed the meal.
My mum and Betty's mum had already eaten and they were going out together. They warned us to not go anywhere because they were kidnapping children all over here. We promised and stayed in my room whiles they went out.
Betty and I got along very well and we agreed to be best friends and no one in this world could break us apart!
We got tired and took a nap.

It was in the evening and they finally came back. They brought some takeout and they woke us up.
We all ate together until it was time for Betty to go.
We hugged each other and said bye.
Her mum and my mum were connected in some really cool way.
We said bye and after some minutes later my dad arrived.
He was so exhausted, so mum took some food to him and he ate and he fell asleep.

That's the end of this chapter! I hope y'all liked it.
Thank you!