Chapter 23

••••Authors note••••
Hi everyone! I just wanted to make sure that you all have read Fridays chapter (chapter 22) before this one because you'll be very confused if you miss it. I noticed last chapter has A LOT less readers so if you get the notification for this chapter, just make sure you check and see if you've read the last one. Thank you! Enjoy :)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Your ex boyfriend is the one out to get you and the one who broke in the house? You've got to be fucking kidding me" Harry asks, chuckling loudly.

"I-I don't know what he would want from me. He was the one who left me for Ivana in high school" I respond, feeling lost and hurt as I rub my forehead to relieve my new headache.

 He was the one who left me for Ivana in high school" I respond, feeling lost and hurt as I rub my forehead to relieve my new headache

Ivana sounded so evil when she said she was bringing me to him, so he obviously wants me for a bad reason. But what could that reason be? Plus, what kind of freak breaks in and steals underwear?!

"Well that makes a lot of fucking sense. I'm going to fucking kill," Harry proclaims through gritted teeth. Before I could even react, John speaks up.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you" John warns, spitting blood out on to the ground.

"Why the hell not?" Harry snaps, narrowing his eyes at John.

"He's got a lot of connections and a lot of people who work for him and keep him protected. I wouldn't fuck with him..." John responds, shaking his head lightly.

"So do I. Do you even know who the fuck you're talking to?" Harry spits, getting agitated.

"Oh I know you, Harry. But I also know Tom. I would think long and hard about how to get to him because I can promise you he's always two steps ahead of everyone" John states, smiling wickedly and chills run down my spine.

What the hell happened to Tom? The last time that I saw him was in high school and he was a sweet boy before he left me for Ivana. It's not like we had a bad relationship or anything. He just wanted her instead.

So what does he want from me now? Maybe he's upset with the fact that I blocked him and cut off all contact with him. Or maybe it's because my family and my life seemed perfect compared to his and he's a seeker and wants to take it all away from me- even though they already have been taken. It's only been like 2 years since I've last seen him or talked to him... Now he seems even more of a monster than Harry.

Harry stares dumbfounded at John, unsure of what to say. I know his ego has definitely been torn down a little bit by someone saying another person is more powerful then him. I also notice a slight look of fear in his eyes.

 I also notice a slight look of fear in his eyes