Chapter 36

***
Hi loves! Please make sure you read Friday's chapter (chapter 35)! Enjoy :)
***

A few days have gone by now and things have been going great. After the cemetery visit, Harry and I went home and watched movies for the rest of the day before I fell asleep on his shoulder. We have been becoming so much more comfortable with each other, which is very exciting to me. My feelings have been only growing deeper and deeper.

I've been getting up every morning to make us breakfast and now Harry helps me cook the dinner, which I am thankful for because it's less work for me. It's also nice to have some bonding time with him. The other night when we were cooking pasta he tried to do the famous Lady and the Tramp spaghetti scene, but I couldn't stop laughing. I didn't think he was serious until he started to pout and give me puppy dog eyes.

Diablo ended up jumping up and taking the noodle right from Harry's lips, which caused Harry to chase him around the house

Diablo ended up jumping up and taking the noodle right from Harry's lips, which caused Harry to chase him around the house. Seeing Harry with Diablo makes me wonder what he'd be like with children. I think he'd make a great dad, but the thought of him being the father of my children terrifies me right now.

It still hasn't fully hit me yet that Harry and Niall went back into the woods to find my family's bodies and bury them. It was a sweet gesture; I just find it hard to believe that they'd even want to do that. But I guess they do owe it to me.

Since I now know where they are located, I have been stopping by the cemetery every day. Some days Harry joins me, but other days I prefer to go alone. I've been spending about thirty minutes to an hour every day just catching them up on my life. Although people might find that weird, I don't care. They are my family and they were taken away from me way too early, so I have every right to go and talk to them as if they are still here.

I can tell Harry gets worried about me going alone, but he knows I need that time to myself with them. We pick up some flowers every other morning before he drops me off at the cemetery so that I can lay it at their graves. Every time he picks me up, he brings me some Chick-Fil-A (which is my favorite) because he knows it makes me happy.

Louis came over yesterday after Harry was apparently ignoring his calls again, in which Louis insisted we join him, the boys, and Caitlyn at the club tonight. Of course, I'm always down for a party, so I didn't hesitate to interrupt Harry to tell Louis that we'll be there. Mr. Grumpy Pants was all pissed afterwards and proceeded to mope around the house because he was enjoying our alone time.

So here I am at about 8:45 PM. After assuring Louis that we'd meet him tonight at 9 PM, I am putting on the finishing touches of my blue mark make up so that we can head out.

My hair is curled and I have on a black-laced top with black leather pants. I then paired it with a necklace, some red pumps, and a red clutch.

 I then paired it with a necklace, some red pumps, and a red clutch