Chapter 29

**************
Please don't forget to check out chapter 28 that I posted on Friday or you're going to be a little confused! It has about 200 less readers :( thank you and enjoy!!
**************

"Let's get going then little one" Harry states as he grabs a leather jacket, pulling it on.

Little one? I'm short but not that short.

I notice that the leather jacket has "Hiations" written on it and I realize it's his gang jacket. The leather fits perfectly on his muscular torso and arms; I can't help but admire how good he looks in it.

 The leather fits perfectly on his muscular torso and arms; I can't help but admire how good he looks in it

"First of all, I'm not that tiny. Second of all, this is the first time I've seen you in this" I reply, grasping the leather in between my fingers. "You look good"

It's still so strange to me that Harry is in a gang. He rarely talks about it and it doesn't really seem like he's that involved. I thought that if were in a gang you'd have to do things every day. Maybe he hasn't done much for it because I'm here.

"Thanks, and yes, yes you are tiny" Harry laughs, opening the front door as I follow him out to the car.

We both climb into our seats and Harry pulls his sunglasses on. His jaw is set tight as he slowly backs out of the driveway, barely looking behind him.

Why is everything he does so hot?

As I look out the window, I can occasionally feel his stare on me. I smile to myself and choose to ignore it. It's cute that he looks at me when I'm not paying attention.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Harry's hand reach towards the radio, pushing the on button. Music immediately begins to blare through the speakers, practically deafening me. I jump in fright and bring my hands up to cover my ears from the piercing noise as Dirty Little Secret by The All-American Rejects blasts through the speakers.

Harry begins to sing along to the song as he taps his fingers on the steering wheel, drumming to the beat. I stare at Harry in shock as the loud music and his singing booms through the car.

"I'll keep you my dirty little secret (Dirty little secret)
Don't tell anyone or you'll be just another regret (Just another regret, hope that you can keep it)
My dirty little secret, who has to know?"

How ironic... technically I'm Harry's dirty little secret since he's disguising me as a seeker.

"Harry! Could you please turn it down?" I yell over the music, looking at Harry like he's crazy. My ears are now ringing and my head is pounding.