Chapter 31

****
SURPRISE!!! In honor of reaching 25,000 reads, I have decided to post another chapter! If you haven't read yesterday's chapter (chapter 30) please go and do that first because you'll be very lost. THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH AND ENJOY!!!
****

"Well, well, well. If it isn't the distraction to my most valuable member" The man speaks up, coldness lacing through his voice.

What the hell is he talking about? I stare at him in confusion before it hits me. Distraction to his member... Harry. This is his fucking boss.

Out of all the things that could go wrong, of course this had to be it. Why couldn't it be something small like spilling a drink or throwing up? Not to mention the fact that I am alone with this gang leader!

"I must say, I'd be distracted too if I had a girl that looked like you" the nameless man states, bringing his cup up to his lips as his eyes rake up and down my body. Sickness instantly takes over me as I stare, gaping at him.

I ignore the bile rising in me and keep my lips sealed shut as I begin to panic under the mans intense stare

I ignore the bile rising in me and keep my lips sealed shut as I begin to panic under the mans intense stare. Where is Harry? I know he's going to lose his shit when he sees me with him. My eyes hastily scan the room, looking for Harry's long curly hair or Caitlyn's blonde hair.

"What's wrong, princess? Too afraid to talk to me?" The unknown male sneers, pushing himself off the chair as he stalks closer to me. Each step that he takes sends a chilling shock down my body.

I feel paralyzed in fear as my feet stay planted to the ground. Once the man is standing in front of me, he lowers his face so that it's inches from mine before eerily saying "I don't bite".

At this moment, my eyes glance towards the stairs and meet Harry's frantic and confused look as he stares down at our interaction. He rushes down the stairs, pushing past numerous people until he's made it over to the man and I. Harry defensively pushes me behind him so that the man can no longer see me.

Harry's worried eyes meet mine, my eyes holding the same look. "Did he touch you?" Harry asks, his voice stern and serious. I quickly shake my head before Harry turns to face the man. I peek around Harry's frame so that I can still kind of get a good view on what's happening.

"Jax" Harry snarls, glaring at the man who sets his drink down on the table.