Chapter 58

****
Hii! Please make sure you read the previous chapters before reading this one, since there has been a lot less reads than usual. Enjoy! :)
****

Darkness... That's all I can see as I quietly sit, crammed into the corner of what appears to be a coat closet as long jackets hang down around me, hiding me away from the outside world.

Where the hell am I? What am I doing in a closet? Where's Harry? Am I dreaming?

I extend my hand out, lacing my fingers around one of the sleeves, instantly feeling the soft fabric of the fleece, red jacket. If this were a dream, I wouldn't be able to actually feel things, right?

Fear takes over me like shadows take over the night as my body begins to slightly tremble and my chest grows heavy. It's hard to tell what is going on outside of this closet, but my gut tells me that it can't be good. I try to keep quiet, but the inescapable clenching pain in my chest is making it hard to breathe.

Am I in one of Harry's closets? How did I get here?

I press my ear up against the door, trying my best to hear what is going on. Although it is very muffled, I am able to make out an unfamiliar male voice booming through the room just outside this door. The voice is enough to make the hairs stand up on my arms as goosebumps litter the skin.

What if someone broke into Harry's house and he's in danger? Unsure of what to do, panic begins to set in as my eyes dart around the pitch black closet, searching for any type of weapon-like object just in case I need to use it for defense.

"Is there anyone else in this house?" a monstrous voice questions, sending chills down my spine as I freeze in my place. The voice almost sounds inhuman- deep, throaty, and full of rage.

This cannot be happening. Is it Jax? Tom?

"N-no. It's just me here," I hear a voice speak, but my heart drops to my stomach when I instantly recognize the familiar voice that I haven't heard in what feels like forever.

My father.

Is that really him? How could that be? I saw him die right in front of me. He can't be here right now.

"Bullshit!" the intruders' roar echos through the house, startling me as I jump and sink further back into the corner. "Whoever is in this house has five seconds to come out before I blow this guys head into the wall!"

What?! No. I can't let him die again. I won't.

Panic rises within me as I hesitantly place my hand on the doorknob, taking a deep, shaky breath before twisting the knob and pushing against the door. The door creaks open and I immediately notice my family's living room furniture, causing confusion to wash through me. What the hell is going on? Why am I here? As I step out of the closet and into the eerie room, my eyes instantly lock on to the intruder, causing my blood to run cold.