Chapter 66

***
Hi! Please make sure you read the previous chapters before reading this one so you don't miss out on anything :) Enjoy!
***

"Okay, so here's the deal," Harry begins to speak, looking around at all of us who are sitting in the same spots as the previous day. After calming Harry down after his outburst yesterday, I was able to convince him to let me go through with Liam's plan, despite not knowing what exactly that entailed. I told him that maybe we should hear his full plan out first, and then make our decision. We bickered back and forth for almost 45 minutes before he lost the battle and gave in. So this morning, he called the boys and Caitlyn up so that we could further discuss the plan. I knew he was going to try and change it up a little bit, so it didn't come as a surprise to me that Harry got all stern and bossy again when the boys arrived. "I am going to be the pawn."

Groans are heard from around the room as Niall face palms himself. Harry looks taken aback by their reactions, but doesn't lose the scowl on his face as he stands in front of us with his hands on his hips and his eyebrows furrowed together. Harry mentioned this idea to me vaguely yesterday, but I knew it wouldn't work as well as Liam's, so I didn't pay much attention to what he was saying and figured that I'd let the boys handle it.

 Harry mentioned this idea to me vaguely yesterday, but I knew it wouldn't work as well as Liam's, so I didn't pay much attention to what he was saying and figured that I'd let the boys handle it

"Harry, that defeats the whole purpose of the plan," Liam sighs, growing aggravated as he sits further up in his seat, rubbing his fingers over his forehead in frustration. "They aren't gonna give a damn about you when it's Samantha that they want. If anything, you'll blow the whole plan if they see you there."

That's exactly what I thought Liam. I'm glad you said it before I had to.

"Well then, it's not happening," Harry bluntly replies, his attitude fierce and stubborn. I see Liam and Louis frown, and I roll my eyes in annoyance.

 I see Liam and Louis frown, and I roll my eyes in annoyance

"I'll do whatever it takes. Just tell me what to do," I quickly speak up for myself, avoiding Harry's stare that was burning into the side of my face as I continue to look towards Liam.

"Samantha," Harry warns, and I finally look at him to see his eyes narrowing back at me.

"Harry," I push back, giving him a 'remember-our-talk-last-night?' look.